MoneyGram provides a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones worldwide making sure that your money gets to where it’s needed quickly.
- It’s quick – your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes.*
- It’s convenient – with 350,000 money transfer agents around the world, you’re never far away from MoneyGram.
- It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
- It’s easy – visit us and complete one simple form.
- It’s personal – you can add a complimentary 10-word message.
How to send
- Visit the nearest ABA Branch Location in your area.
- Bring your Passport or National ID (for foreigners).
- Complete a simple ‘send’ form and hand this to our teller with the money you want to send and the transfer fee*. You may also include a free 10-word message on the form.
- A reference number will be given to you to provide for the person to whom you're sending the money.
- After 10 minutes** the money is ready to collect.
*In addition to the transfer fees applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agents may be applied. Prices subject to change.
**Subject to the receiving MoneyGram agent’s availability and hours of operation, and local regulations.
How to receive
- Ask the person who is sending you money to give you your reference number – it will help speed up your collection.
- Visit any ABA Branch Location near you and bring your National ID/ Driver's License or passport for Cambodian National; passport for foreigner.
- Complete our simple ‘receive’ form and show your identification – you will then get your money.
Send to China
Terms and conditions of MoneyGram – Send to China:
- Allow 1 transfer per day and block 2nd transaction;
- Allow 2 transfers per week and block 3rd transaction; and
- Allow 4 transfers per month and block 5th transaction.
Gently remind that transaction will be blocked and it cannot be completed via MoneyGram system if it exceeds the limit.
Send and receive from/to other countries
- Send and receive up to $96,000 USD in a 12-month period; or
- Send or receive up to $10,000 USD per transaction.
- Send or receive up to 20 transactions per month.
Note: When a customer reaches a combined send/receive total of $24,000 USD in a 6-month period, or $72,000 USD within a 12-month period, the transaction will be placed on hold. The customer will need to call MoneyGram to complete the transaction. Customer may be asked for information such as purpose of transaction, source of income and whether they plan to send or receive additional transactions with MoneyGram. This allows both MoneyGram and the customer to feel comfortable completing the transaction.
To evaluate the commission fee, please use the MoneyGram Cost Estimator
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
- Democratic Republic Congo
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
|$1 - $500||$8.99|
|$500.1 - $1000||$18.00|
|$1000.01 - $1500||$27.00|
|$1,500.1 - $2,000&||$36.00|
|$2,000.1 - $5,000||$70.00|
|$5,000.1 - $7,500||$140.00|
|$7,500 or above||$200.00|
|$0.01 - $3,000.00||$17.00|
|$3,000.01 - $5,000.00||$34.00|
|$5,000.01 - $7,500.00||$60.00|
|$7,500.01 - $8,000.00||$90.00|