In partnership with the Ministry of Economy and Finance, ABA Bank is now accepting tax payments on behalf of the General Department of Taxation (GDT) at all of its branches across the country. This is to bring convenience and accessibility to ABA customers in fulfilling their tax paying duties to the government.
Tax types accepted
Tax on Means of Transportation
1 Includes monthly taxes (salary, WHT, prepayment, VAT etc.) and annual taxes (income tax, patent etc.)
Pay at any ABA branch via the dedicated Tax Collection counter
Pay cashless direct from your ABA account
Save time and cost, pay securely
Required documents for tax payments
- General Department of Taxation (GDT) Tax Form P101, Prepayment Form, e-Filling Form, GDT Letter or other relevant documents.
Property Tax (lands, houses, buildings, etc.):
- Property Tax ID card;
If you do not have a Property Tax ID card, please submit the followings:
- Property Tax Form (2 copies);
- Last year’s Property Tax Payment receipt.
Tax on Means of Transportation:
- Vehicle Tax ID card;
If do not have a Vehicle Tax ID card, please submit the followings:
- Vehicle Tax Form VT001 (2 copies);
- Vehicle Registration Card or Vehicle Custom Tax (original copy for first time registration);
- National ID card, passport or birth certificate of the vehicle owner (for individual owners) or VAT certificate (for legal entities);
- Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection2 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport (original copy for first time registration).
2 Applies to trucks or passenger vehicles.
- The OTC Tax Collection is available at all ABA branches from 8 AM to 2:30 PM on Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- The Tax Collection Service is free of charge3.
- Only payments in Khmer riels4 are accepted. Payments in USD will be based on ABA's exchange rates.
3 Transaction amendment and cancellation, or documents reissuance may be chargeable, subject to the Tax Revenue Collection Operational Manual.
4 Click here to learn more about opening a KHR account.
If you have questions or need further assistance and information, please call us at 023 225 333 or visit the nearest ABA branch and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the process.