Corporate Trading Account
ABA Bank offers the trading account opening service in ABA iBanking for Business (IBB) platform dedicated to derivative trading activities, which allows corporate investors1 to open corporate trading account remotely without visiting a bank branch.
The usage of the trading account is set in the regulatory requirements to segregate securities transactions from your regular banking transactions.
1 Eligible only to companies who are already investing with brokerage firm.
- Open account instantly and start investing
- Invest with your broker faster and with more convenience
- Monitor your investments in real time
- Access your trading activities 24/7 from anywhere.
$0.50 or 2,000 KHR per month (effective from 1 November 2021)
How to open account
- Log in to your IBB account and select Accounts
- Select Open Trading Account
- Choose the source account2 and the currency
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
2 You can deposit funds into the newly opened trading account from your source account immediately or later.
How to invest
- Log in to your IBB account and go to Bill Payments
- Click on New Payment and choose Finance & Investment
- Choose the source account3, enter your Trading ID, phone number (depending on your broker’s requirement), and fill in the details
- Enter the amount to invest4 and click Next.
3 You must have at least one Corporate Trading Account to invest.
4 You can choose to Pay Now or Pay Later.
|ALPHA GOLD FUTURES CO., LTD||BROKER JET CO., LTD.|
|GOLDEN FX LINK CAPITAL CO LTD||GKFX CAMBODIA CO LTD|
|WINPIPS CO LTD||…with more coming soon.|
We invite derivative brokerage firms to partner with us! If you wish to add your firm to the list of companies partnered with ABA5, email us at [email protected]ababank.com or call 023 225 333.
5 Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 applies for monthly account maintenance (effective from 1 November 2021). Find the Terms and Conditions here.
To learn more about ABA’s Corporate Trading Account and how it can benefit your business, approach your Relationship Manager at the nearest ABA branch today. You can also call our 24/7 hotline at 023 925 333 or get in touch with our Contact Center at [email protected]ababank.com.