Medium Business Loan
Growing a business? Looking for finance? ABA Bank's Business Loan is a great source of funding for expanding and developing new business.
|Loan amount||200,000 – 3,000,000||800 million – 12,000 million|
|Tenor||Up to 10 years for investments and 12 months for working capital financing|
Terms and Conditions may differ from case to case and each customer will be advised individually.
- Competitive interest rate
- Various financial products tailored to business needs
- Flexible Repayment/Installment Mode
- Convenient enquiry
To be eligible for an ABA SME Loan, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be a commercial entity or individual with stable business operation and creditworthiness.
- Must be in business for at least 12 months or key management has experience in this line of business of not less than 12 months.
- Age of borrower must be over 18 years and not exceed 75 years during the loan tenor.
- Borrower should channel their business transaction through the account maintained with ABA Bank.
- No adverse repayment history.
While rendering banking services to clients in either lending operations and deposits or opening accounts with ABA Bank, its management and staff shall refrain from relationship with the following prohibited business and activities:
- Transaction using anonymous account and accounts in fictitious name
- Shell company (company which has no physical present)
- Any person or entity mentioned in UN, EU and OFAC list and other as determines by senior management
- Unregulated business such as private money lending, unlicensed money transmitting, etc. and business which produces or trades illegal products
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions as such listed in appendixes of law on anti-terrorism
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages
- Production or trade in tobacco
- Gambling, casinos, and equivalent enterprises
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products and products regulated under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species or Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Production or trade in radioactive materials
- Production or trade in or use of unbonded asbestos fibers
- Trading or purchase of logging equipment and commercial logging operations
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans such as ozone depleting substances
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans
- Production or trade in product containing polychlorinated biphenyls - a group of highly toxic chemicals which are likely to be found in oil-filled electrical transformers, capacitors, and switchgear
- Unsustainable fishing method - such as drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km in length
- Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labor or harmful child labor
- All kinds of Ponzi or HYIP scheme, e.g., Telex-free service
- Cross-border trade in waste and waste products, unless compliance to the Basel Convention and the underlying regulations
- Destruction of High Conservation Value areas which are defined as natural habitats where these values are considered to be of outstanding significance or critical importance (see http://www.hcvnetwork.org)
- Pornography and/or prostitution
- Racist and/or anti-democratic media
- Transactions for or to facilitate the circulation, purchase, sales, settlement, and promote Crypto currencies, and any similar electronic commodities which are not certified/recognized by National Bank of Cambodia in whatever context.
This does not apply to project sponsors who are not substantially involved in these activities. "Not substantially involved" means that the activity concerned is ancillary to a project sponsors' primary operation (maximum up to 30% of total revenue).
How to apply
Visit your nearest ABA Bank branch and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or call at 1 800 203 203 for further information