The Ministry of Economy and Finance endorsed ABA Bank to accept tax payments on behalf of the General Department of Taxation (GDT) via various platforms depending on tax types. It brings convenience and accessibility to ABA customers in fulfilling their tax-paying duties to the government.
Why pay your taxes with ABA?
- Pay cashless directly from your ABA account
- Enjoy remote payments with ABA PAY1
- Save time and pay securely
- Pay all types of taxes at ABA branches across the country
- Skip the queue when paying OTC via dedicated Tax Collection counter
1 Available now for Online Road Tax and soon, Annual Property Tax
Tax types accepted on the GDT Taxpayer app
Annual Property Tax3
ABA customers can pay their Road Tax and Annual Property Tax remotely using the GDT Taxpayer app from 6 AM to 10 PM daily, including public holidays. To pay, launch the GDT Taxpayer app, enter your email address and phone number to log in4. At the payment screen, select ABA PAY, and your ABA Mobile app will automatically launch. Proceed with the payment steps and done.
2 KHR 10,000 per vehicle is chargeable by GDT
3 KHR 2,000 is chargeable if the property is categorized under Zero Tax Payment
4 If you are a first-time user of the GDT Taxpayer app, follow the registration procedure by providing your vehicle/property information
Tax types accepted via the GDT website (e-Payment)
Use the e-Tax Service on the GDT's official website to enjoy the convenience of paying taxes online (e-Payment). E-Payments can be made via the website from 6 AM to 10 PM daily, public holidays included. If you do not have a profile account with GDT yet, create one right away on the GDT website. Once created, log in to your GDT profile and select the type of tax you want to pay. At the checkout page, choose ABA PAY and pay7 directly from your ABA account by scanning the displayed QR code with your ABA Mobile app. On the website, you can also generate barcodes via e-Filing/Pre-Filing into the GDT systems on selected taxes such as Tax on Income (TOI).
5 Includes monthly and annual taxes, business registration tax, and audit tax
6 Rental tax on land and house, and online tax on vehicle transfer
7 KHR 2,000 is chargeable if the tax is categorized under Zero Tax Payment
Tax types accepted at ABA branch
Tax on Means of Transportation
8 Includes monthly taxes (salary, WHT, prepayment, VAT etc.) and annual taxes (income tax, patent etc.)
Required documents Enterprise Tax:
- Tax Form P101, Prepayment Form, e-Filing Form, letters, or other relevant documents issued by GDT or any tax office.
Property Tax (lands, houses, buildings, etc.):
- Property Tax ID card;
If you do not have a Property Tax ID card, please submit the last year's Property Tax payment receipt or any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office.
- For Property Transfer Tax and Unused Land Tax, please submit any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office.
Tax on Means of Transportation:
- Vehicle Tax ID card;
- Latest valid Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection9 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport.
If you do not have the abovementioned documents, please submit the followings:
- Vehicle Tax Form VT001 (2 copies);
- Last year's Vehicle Sticker;
- Latest valid Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection9 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation (original copy for the first-time registration), or Vehicle Registration Card, or Vehicle Custom Tax (original document for first-time registration);
- National ID card, passport, or birth certificate of the vehicle owner (for individual owners) or Patent/VAT certificate (for legal entities).
9 Applies to trucks or passenger vehicles. Visit MPWT's page on vehicle technical inspection to learn more.
Helpful information for Tax Collection at an ABA branch
- Available from 8 AM to 2:30 PM Monday to Friday, except public holidays
- Free of charge10
- Only payments in Khmer riels11 are accepted. Payments in USD will be based on the ABA's exchange rate.
10 Transaction amendment and cancellation, or documents reissuance may be chargeable, subject to the Tax Revenue Collection Operational Manual.
11 Click here to learn more about opening a KHR account.
If you have questions or need further assistance and information, please call us at 023 225 333 or visit the nearest ABA branch and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the process.