The Ministry of Economy and Finance endorsed ABA Bank to accept tax payments on behalf of the General Department of Taxation (GDT) via various platforms depending on tax types. It brings convenience and accessibility to ABA customers in fulfilling their tax-paying duties to the government.
Why pay your taxes with ABA?
- Pay cashless directly from your ABA account
- Enjoy remote payments with ABA PAY1
- Save time and pay securely
- Pay all types of taxes at ABA branches across the country
- Skip the queue when paying OTC via dedicated Tax Collection counter
1 Available for monthly and annual income tax via GDT Prefiling App and, road tax and annual property tax via GDT Taxpayer App.
Tax types payable from the ABA Mobile app
Monthly & Annual Income Tax2,4
Annual Property Tax4
ABA Bank introduces tax payment services with the General Department of Taxation (GDT) in ABA Mobile to offer a quick and convenient way to fulfill your tax obligations. ABA customers can pay their Monthly Taxes and Annual Income Tax, Road Tax and Annual Property Tax directly from their bank accounts5 without spending time on branch or tax office visits.
To pay, launch the ABA Mobile app, go to Payments and tap Public Services. Select either Prefiling GDT, Property Tax – GDT or Road Tax – GDT6. At the payment screen, select ABA PAY, and your ABA Mobile app will automatically launch.
2 Applies to small taxpayers to declare their monthly taxes (VAT tax, salary tax, WHT tax and debt tax) and Annual Income Tax
3 KHR 10,000 per vehicle is chargeable by GDT
4 KHR 2,000 is chargeable if the tax is categorized under Zero Tax Payment
5 From 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily, including public holidays
6 If you do not have the apps installed, you will be directed to your smartphone's app store to download the app. Simply follow the registration procedure by providing the required information.
Tax types accepted via the GDT website (e-Payment)
Use the e-Tax Service on the GDT's official website to enjoy the convenience of paying taxes online (e-Payment). E-Payments can be made via the website from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily, public holidays included. If you do not have a profile account with GDT yet, create one right away on the GDT website. Once created, log in to your GDT profile and select the type of tax you want to pay. At the checkout page, choose ABA PAY and pay9 directly from your ABA account by scanning the displayed QR code with your ABA Mobile app. On the website, you can also generate barcodes via e-Filing/Prefiling into the GDT systems on selected taxes such as Tax on Income (TOI).
7 Includes monthly and annual taxes, business registration tax, and audit tax
8 Rental tax on land and house, and online tax on vehicle transfer
9 KHR 2,000 is chargeable if the tax is categorized under Zero Tax Payment
Tax types accepted at ABA branch
Tax on Means of Transportation
10 Includes monthly taxes (salary, WHT, prepayment, VAT etc.) and annual taxes (income tax, patent etc.)
Required documents Enterprise Tax:
- Tax Form P101, Prepayment Form, e-Filing Form, letters, or other relevant documents issued by GDT or any tax office.
Property Tax (lands, houses, buildings, etc.):
- Property Tax ID card;
If you do not have a Property Tax ID card, please submit the last year's Property Tax payment receipt or any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office.
- For Property Transfer Tax and Unused Land Tax, please submit any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office.
Tax on Means of Transportation:
- Vehicle Tax ID card;
- Latest valid Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection11 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport.
If you do not have the abovementioned documents, please submit the followings:
- Vehicle Tax Form VT001 (2 copies);
- Last year's Vehicle Sticker;
- Latest valid Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection11 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation (original copy for the first-time registration), or Vehicle Registration Card, or Vehicle Custom Tax (original document for first-time registration);
- National ID card, passport, or birth certificate of the vehicle owner (for individual owners) or Patent/VAT certificate (for legal entities).
11 Applies to trucks or passenger vehicles. Visit MPWT's page on vehicle technical inspection to learn more.
Helpful information for Tax Collection at an ABA branch
- Available from 8 AM to 2:30 PM Monday to Friday, except public holidays
- Free of charge12
- Only payments in Khmer riels13 are accepted. Payments in USD will be based on the ABA's exchange rate.
12 Transaction amendment and cancellation, or documents reissuance may be chargeable, subject to the Tax Revenue Collection Operational Manual.
13 Click here to learn more about opening a KHR account.
If you have questions or need further assistance and information, please call us at 023 225 333 or visit the nearest ABA branch and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the process.