Make your money work hard for you and know exactly what you’ll get. Choose a term deposit between 1 to 36 months on your Fixed Deposit Account and earn interest at competitive rates.
For a limited period of time, enjoy our higher promotional interest rates for Fixed Deposits in KHR and USD!
Interest rate (p.a.)1 at maturity in KHR
| Term |
|Corporates||Financial Inst.||Government Inst.|
Interest rate (p.a.) at maturity in USD
| Term |
|Corporates||Financial Inst.||Government Inst.|
|Upon request||1.75% |
|Upon request||2.50% |
|Upon request||4.00% |
|Upon request||5.50% |
|Upon request||5.75% |
|Upon request||6.00% |
|Minimum initial deposit||100||400,000|
|Withdrawals2||Not allowed for partial withdrawal|
|Replenishment||Open new account for new deposit|
|Service fees||Monthly account service||Free|
|ABA Business||Refer to ABA Business T&C here|
|Fixed Deposit certificate4||Free|
|Certify account balance||USD10 / ៛40,000 / piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD 10 / ៛40,000 / time|
|Access to account|
Free issuance and annual maintenance fees of Credit Card for primary holder with below conditions:
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice.
1 Interest rates are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
2 Conditions for pre-maturity withdrawal:
- Individual & Corporate: Interest rate of Savings account is applied. For Fixed Deposit with monthly interest payment, clients must return back all the paid interest including withholding tax to the Bank.
- Financial institution: No interest rate provided.
- Customers are required to return Fixed Deposit Certificate and any given account facilities to the Bank.
3 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
4 USD5 / ៛20,000 fee is applied for re-issuing a Fixed Deposit Certificate.
- Earn high return on your money for a fixed term without impact of movement of interest rates in the market;
- Have high flexibility to manage both principal and interest received by setting standing order instruction to (i) close on maturity, (ii) renew only principal or (iii) renew both principal and interest;
- Get a free Credit Card for a minimum deposit balance of USD 3,000 or more (terms and conditions apply).
To open a corporate account, you need to provide the following documents:
- Original and latest Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) signed by all directors of the Company.
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code.
- Original Board of Directors Resolution to appoint signatory(ies) and account mandate.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Shareholders and Directors.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Authorized Signatory(ies).
- Business Tax Patent (if applicable).
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable).
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable).
- Sample of Board of Director Resolution (please use company’s letterhead and incorporate the content in the sample Board of Director Resolution where applicable).
And, fill in the following forms:
- Corporate Account Form (Section 5 refers to FATCA Status Code);
- UBO Declaration Form;
- Sample of Customer Information Form (simple) for UBO(s) (shareholder(s) with 20% or more) and director(s) who are not appointed as signatory(ies);
- Specimen Signature Form and Customer Information Form(s) to be signed by Authorized Signatory(ies) in front of a Bank staff.
- Company seal to be appended on Board of Director Resolution and other relevant documents (where applicable).
- Customer is required to disclose Tax Registration number (TRN) or Tax Identification number (TIN) where applicable.
- Authorized Signatory(ies) is/are required to be present at the Bank or in front of a Bank staff.
- Account for Financial Institutions: Requirements may differ, please contact our branch for more information.
- In addition to the required documents for account opening above, customers shall also comply with the Bank's onboarding policies and processes before the account opening.
The requirements for amending corporate Fixed Deposit account are;
The documents requirement
- Original Memorandum and Article of Association (if any update)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for account amendment (if add, remove signatory(ies) or change account mandate)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for ABA Business Amendment (if there is change of authorizer in ABA Business)
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code (if any update)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Shareholder(s) and Director(s)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Authorized Signatory (ies).
Other requirements you may need to take note
- Company’s seal is to be appended on Board of Director Resolution or any relevant documents.
- All signatory(ies) is/are required to present at Bank’s counter or in front of Bank staff.
- Corporate Card that belongs to the removed signatory(ies) must be returned to the bank.
- Corporate Card linked to Corporate Account is to be returned to bank if account mandate change to other rather than “Anyone to Sign”.
- Financial Institution: The requirements may differ, please contacts our branch for more information.
- Customer will need to pass the bank’s onboarding’s process before account amendment.