Integration with Xero
As a business owner, you focus on running your business efficiently and make it grow. ABA integrated its Internet Banking for Business (IBB) platform with Xero, cloud-based accounting software, to help business owners like you do just that!
With this integration, you can access your accounting works however you want without having to be limited to a single computer while enjoying automated transaction reconciliation and synchronization.
Manage your finances for better business decisions a lot easier and faster with the ABA Internet Banking for Business and Xero!
How to connect your ABA IBB with Xero:
- Login to your iBanking for Business account;
- Click ‘Bank Services’ from the side menu;
- Click ‘Third Party Integration’ and choose ‘Xero Integration’;
- Enter your email and password for Xero to authorize the connection;
- Choose the organization name listed in your Xero account and tap ‘Allow Access’;
- Choose the ABA Business Account you want to link with your Xero account;
- Finally, click submit and use ABA DigiGuard or your hard token to authorize the connection.
- Authorizing the Xero connection will require approval from the Checker or Authorizer. The approval process will be the same as the authorization process for non-financial transactions in your iBanking for Business account. Once approved, you can review the connection details from the Third-Party Integration section of IBB located under ‘Bank Services’.
- Click ‘See Details’ to view more details about the Xero Connection.
- Click ‘Sync Now’ to synchronize transactions between your ABA Business Account and Xero account.
- Click ‘Disconnect’ to stop the connection with your Xero account.
- Click ‘Edit’ if you wish to change your ABA Business Account and Xero account connection.
If you are not yet using ABA IBB for your business and want to learn more about this product, contact our Relationship Manager at your nearest ABA branch or call our contact center at 023 925 333 or get in touch with our IBB team at [email protected]ababank.com.