ABA Bank introduces Salary Loan in the ABA Mobile app for those with a payroll account1 with ABA to issue emergency cash against their salary. The loan is provided instantly for up to 12 months at a competitive interest rate with no processing fees and collateral!
1 Company already using ABA's payroll service should take advantage of this new feature by signing Salary Loan MOU with ABA Bank. Call 1 800 203 203 or email info@ for an appointment. ababank.com
2 Average of the last two-month net salary (min. 100 USD)
3 Based on the salary account currency
How to get Salary Loan?
|To get Salary Loan:|
- Launch ABA Mobile and tap the Loans button on the main screen;
- Select Salary Loan and agree to the Terms & Conditions;
- Determine the loan amount4 and tenor5 by moving toggles.
- Tap Get Loan and confirm with your ABA Mobile 4-digit PIN. After the loan is successfully issued, you can download the loan agreement and save it on your smartphone for future reference.
4 You can borrow up to 50% of the average of your last two months' net salary (min. 100 USD).
5 From 1 to 12 months.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Get salary paid through ABA for at least three consecutive months;
- No pending financial obligation due to employer;
- Maintain at least one personal single account (Savings, Current) to get salary paid;
- Be an active user of the ABA Mobile app;
- Clean CBC record6.
|Loan Currency||USD and KHR (based on the borrower's salary account currency)|
|Loan Tenor||1 to 12 months|
- Monthly installment of Principal and Interest (EMI);
- Repayment is computerized and calculated from the month in which the loan was disbursed.
|Repayment Day||Every 5th of each month|
|Indicative Interest Rate||14.4% p.a.|
|Late Payment Charge||3% per annum on the due amount (in addition to the salary loan interest)|
- Minimum 100 USD; or
- Up to 50% of the average last three months' salary
|Loan Disbursement||Automatic disbursement to a single personal account used to get salary|
- The loan can be re-borrowed if the condition of the Loan Amount is fulfilled;
- The new loan shall be automatically disbursed separately with separate Repayment Terms.
- The borrower must be employed by an employer who signed MOU7 with ABA.
|Loan Application||ABA Mobile|
|Loan Settlement Conditions|
- Automatic blocking of repayment amount (as defined by Repayment Term) when the salary is credited into the account;
- Automatic deduction from the Salary Account on the loan payment date.
|Loan Repayment Schedule||Downloadable from ABA Mobile|
|CBC Fee||0.5 USD per request to be charged in advance|
- When MOU between employer and ABA is canceled;
- When borrower resigns from the current employer;
- When borrower moderately breaches loan agreement terms and conditions;
- When the company stops disbursing salary through ABA Bank.
6 Credit Bureau Cambodia (CBC) result shall demonstrate no adverse repayment history other than the tolerable level defined by ABA.
7 Employer refers to a legal entity/person who subscribes to ABA Payroll Service and signs MOU with ABA Bank to offer Salary Loan to its employees.
8 Loan recall refers to the demand made by ABA on the borrower to settle the loan immediately due to stipulated reasons.
All ABA Mobile app users above 18 years old who are currently employed by a company/employer subscribed to ABA Payroll Service9 and signed an MOU with ABA Bank on Salary Loan. Borrowers should not have any existing financial obligations with their company.
IMPORTANT: If a borrower resigns, the loan will be automatically recalled. A loan recall means the borrower is required to pay off the loan's remaining balance.
9 Received at least two (2) months of consecutive salary paid through ABA payroll service.
Tap the icon below to download the ABA Mobile application from your smartphone's app store. After downloading, follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!
ABA Salary Loan is a loan issued instantly in ABA Mobile app against customer's salary. No collaterals, processing fees, and other charges are required. The loan is available in USD only.
- Instant access to emergency cash from the Bank
- Attractive interest rate
- No processing fees
- No collaterals required
- No prepayment charges
Your employer must subscribe to ABA Payroll Service and sign an MOU with ABA Bank on offering Salary Loan to the employees. To request Salary Loan, you should have the ABA Mobile app installed on your smartphone. On ABA Mobile, follow the step-by-step instructions on this page.
Collateral is not required for Salary Loan if you received your salary paid through the ABA payroll account for at least two consecutive months and your company has signed an MOU with ABA Bank.
The loan is capped at 50% of the average past two-month salary, minimum 100 USD.
If eligible, the loan will be issued instantly.
The interest rate is 14.4% p.a.
Repayment is calculated from the month in which the loan was disbursed and automatically blocked when the salary is credited into the payroll account. The repayment amount will be automatically deducted from the payroll account on the loan payment date.
There are no prepayment charges.
If there are insufficient funds in your payroll account and an automated repayment cannot be performed on time, it means you missed the due date of your loan repayment. Late repayment is subject to Late Payment Charges, which is 3% per annum on the due date (in addition to the salary loan interest).
Yes, you can, as long as the total of your cumulative loans does not exceed 50% of three consecutive months.
No, you can't. Salary loans are offered based on the currency set in the ABA payroll service account.
Please chat with us via the 24/7 webchat on www.ababank.com or Facebook Messenger. You can also call our 24/7 hotline at 1 800 203 203 or email us at [email protected]
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank's sole discretion to change without prior notice to customers. For more information on the Salary Loan, call our hotline at 1 800 203 203, available 24/7 for you, or visit your nearest ABA Bank branch.