Eligibility & Condition
- Be at least 15 years old for Cambodian citizen and 18 years old for foreigner
- Must have Cambodian residential address
ABA Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
|Initial opening balance1||100||400,000|
|Minimum on-going balance1||100||400,000|
|Minimum holding period||Unlimited|
|Cheque book||10/book with 50 pieces||40,000/book with 50 pieces|
|Cash withdrawal/deposit amount||Unlimited|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)2||30,000||20 million|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50||200,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch (per cheque)||10||40,000|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice to customers.
1 Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
2 In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
3 USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
4 It's available for personal account only.
5 Available for USD currency only.
6 Starting from 15 September 2020, new request for Internet Banking will no longer available.
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge;
- Access your account through Debit Card, Internet Banking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
You can open account at any ABA Bank branch. Here are the requirements:
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Bring the original and valid National ID or Passport;
- Complete our Application form.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Bring the original and valid Passport (with valid visa) and any document that proves your residential status1;
- Complete our Application form.
1 Proof of residence includes the followings:
- Multiple-entry visa without leaving the country for at least 182 days in a year;
- Proof of residence (house rental contract. certificate of residential address, hotel lease/bill) including a minimum of 6 months tenor in the contract; or
- Proof of employment (employment contract, certificate of employment) indicating a minimum of 6 months employment or business license/certificate (if self-employed).
- Customer must meet all the outlined requirements before opening an account.
For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333.
- Maintain initial opening balance US$100 or equivalent in KHR for Individual and company and US$50,000 or equivalent in KHR for financial Industry;
- Minimum ongoing balance US$20 or equivalent in KHR;
- Minimum holding period is unlimited.
- For individual:
Original National ID for resident
Original passport and valid visa for non-resident
- For corporate/organization:
Business registration letter from Ministry of Commerce;
License, Business Memorandum and company Seal;
Copy of board of director's passport or ID with specimen of their original signature and stamp
- Fee monthly account statement (on request)
- Free E-service
- Free access to your account through internet banking
- Free standing order
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge.
- Access your account balance through Debit Card, Internet banking or visiting one of the ABA‘s branches.
- Withdraw funds from your account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using SMS and E-Service.