Eligibility & Condition
- Be at least 15 years old for Cambodian citizen and 18 years old for foreigner
- Must have Cambodian residential address
ABA Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
|Initial opening balance1||100||400,000|
|Minimum on-going balance1||100||400,000|
|Minimum holding period||Unlimited|
|Cheque book (50 sheets)||10||40,000|
|Cash withdrawal/deposit amount||Unlimited|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)2||30,000||20 million|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50||200,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch (per cheque)||10||40,000|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|
1 Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
2 In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
3 USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
4 It's available for personal account only.
5 Available for USD currency only.
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge;
- Access your account through Debit Card, Internet Banking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using Email Notification Service.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free Email notification for Inward and Outward transactions
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
- Free monthly account statement (upon customer request)
- Free standing order service.
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
You can open Current Account at any ABA Bank branch. To open the deposit, you need to:
1 Proof of residence includes the followings:
- House rental contract (hotel bill) indicating at least 6-month tenor, or
- Proof of employment (employment contract, certificate of employment, or business license for self-employed) indicating at least 6-month employment, or
- Multiple visas with consecutive 182 days or more from one visa to another.
For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333.
- Maintain initial opening balance US$100 or equivalent in KHR for Individual and company and US$50,000 or equivalent in KHR for financial Industry;
- Minimum ongoing balance US$20 or equivalent in KHR;
- Minimum holding period is unlimited.
- For individual:
Original National ID for resident
Original passport and valid visa for non-resident
- For corporate/organization:
Business registration letter from Ministry of Commerce;
License, Business Memorandum and company Seal;
Copy of board of director's passport or ID with specimen of their original signature and stamp
- Fee monthly account statement (on request)
- Free E-service
- Free access to your account through internet banking
- Free standing order
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge.
- Access your account balance through Debit Card, Internet banking or visiting one of the ABA‘s branches.
- Withdraw funds from your account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using SMS and E-Service.