If you love the freedom of having a reserve fund at your command, ABA Bank’s credit cards are here for you.
ABA Visa and Mastercard credit cards enable you to get access to the Bank’s funds, covering your daily expenses, unexpected purchase or occasional trip abroad, and bringing convenience to repay the borrowed amount later. In addition, you can smooth your cash flow and enjoy the interest-free grace period of up to 45 days.
Take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of ABA credit cards!
Select the card that best fits your lifestyle, apply for free and enjoy the wide range of benefits.
Get access to the highest credit limit and live an exceptional life.
Visa Platinum Lite
All ABA cards come with these great benefits
Our cards are issued for free
You are entitled for refund of
Our cards are protected with
24/7 Customer Support
If your card is lost / stolen, you
Visit nearest branch and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at +855 23 225 333 for further information.
- Debit Card: cardholders use their own money available in their bank account with no interest charge, no repayment and no late payment charge.
- Credit Card: cardholders use the credit limit which is provided by the Bank and must settle the used amount based on monthly credit card statement.
- A convenient way to manage your fund.
- With credit limit approved by the Bank, you can withdraw, purchase or make any payment transactions you want, and repay later.
- Get a grace period interest-free on purchase transactions.
- Receive competitive interest rate while using other ABA accounts such as Fixed Deposit, Saving ……etc as Credit Card Collateral.
- Get cash advance fee waived for transactions made through ABA Bank (ATM withdrawal /Cash Advance)
- Other benefits with terms and conditions apply.
- Yes, you can!
- You can use title deed of your properties such as land, building…etc as collateral to secure your credit card.
- You shall settle at least a Minimum Payment from 1st to 15th after received credit card statement.
- Credit Card statement will be delivered to your email in the beginning of every next month. To prevent yourself from being late paying or fail to settle due amount after receiving credit card statement, please contact us at 098 203 222/ 098 203 333/098 203 111/ 098 203 555 or email to [email protected] for more information.
- ABA Bank also provide one best repayment method called Auto settlement which allow bank to settle your due amount automatically from any of your designed accounts, except your Fixed Deposit account.
- Minimum Payment is the due amount which customer must settle to avoid late payment charge.
- Minimum Payment = 20% of total due, minimum 50USD.
- It is a debited account used as source of auto repayment to your Credit Card Account.
- Auto Settlement will be processed on every 15th of each month.
- Auto Settlement are provided into 2 options:
ii. Total Payment: total due amount based on credit card statement.
- A period which interest on borrowed amount is waived (interest free period) for Sale Transactions.
- The period provided by ABA Bank to credit cardholder to make repayment (15days after month-end).
- Purchase Air ticket.
- Payment made in restaurants, supermarkets.
- Booking Hotels…etc.
- ATM cash withdrawal.
- Funds transfer to other accounts. Phone top-up via ABA iBanking/Mobile App.
- Bill payment via ABA iBanking/Mobile App.
- Late payment fee.
- Interest charges...etc.
- Interest charges will be applied for non-sale transactions.There is no interest charge for sale transactions only.
- Interest charges will be applied for non-sale transactions.
- Yes, you can.
- You just need to visit any ABA Bank branch to request for the supplementary cards.
- Only credit card account owner can apply for new supplementary cards.
- You must visit any ABA Bank branch to request for renewal within 30 days from the expired date.
- If the card has expired and request for renewal hasn’t been completed within one month without any notification from Credit Cardholder, your credit card limit will be removed based on the Credit Card Policy.