Business Loan Refinancing
If you are interested in lowering your monthly loan repayments, either because you have additional expenses or need funds for future business expansion, moving your loan to ABA Bank’s Micro Business Loan may lower the rate or extend term, and even both.
Just call or meet one of our loan officers, who can help you to decide whether refinancing is right for you.
Once your application accepted, you can pay off your current loan including any early repayment charges and even get an opportunity to apply for additional loan. Our professional loan officers will take care of all process for switching your loan from your previous financial institution within one business day.
Reasons of refinancing with us
- Competitive rates – we can offer you better and competitive interest rates, so you that will save your money.
- Saving time – switching your loan within one business day!
- Convenience – we can visit you whenever it is convenient for you to talk about the right solutions for you
- Flexibility – we have multiple financing types that will definitely save your funds and time.
- Experience – our staff will help you with many aspects of getting a microloan on the best terms.
Together with favorable loan terms, you will receive a number of additional benefits and features:
- Free ATM card
- Additional loan
- Anytime account replenishment via cash-in kiosks
- Free access to Internet banking service
How to switch to ABA?
In fact, it is easy enough and you don’t need to worry about your loan switching, ABA will take care of that:
- Contact our loan officer
- Choose the loan option in ABA, which is the best for you
- Submit all the necessary documents for the loan that you want to move to ABA, our loan officers will guide you in all the steps
- Open an account with ABA to transfer your loan and enjoy the better conditions1
Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to customers. This web page is prepared for informational purposes only. For further information, please give us a call at 023 225 333 or visit your nearest ABA Bank branch.