Take advantage of better fund transfers between the banks in Cambodia! With ABA Domestic Transfers, you can experience a fast, easy and safe remit at relatively low fee. The initiative taken by ABA in collaboration with all the banks in Cambodia allows you to transfer your funds instantly from your ABA account to another bank or MFI across the country.
|Outward||USD/KHR||Any amount||0.05%, min. USD 51|
1 If a transfer is in KHR, the same fees are applied. The minimum fee will be charged in KHR equivalent at the ABA Bank's KHR/USD exchange rate effective on the day of transfer.
In order to make your banking experience with ABA even easier, we have created interactive “Local Money Transfer Form” for remittances. You can easily download it, fill in when it is convenient for you, print out and bring to your nearest ABA branch.
To download the forms, please follow the links below:
- Using ABA Mobile app or ABA Business which is available 24/7; or
- Visit the nearest ABA branch, and complete Local Money Transfer Form.
For more info, please call at 1 800 203 203.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, these terms and conditions are an “Agreement” between you and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) in relation to the use of fund transfers.
- The Applicant confirms that the information provided in this form is true and correct and the bank will not responsible for any delays, errors and omission caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the wire amount and amount of commissions.
- The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank will apply its internal currency exchange rate to process fund transfer.
- The Bank may change its fees and commission as well as these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank may disclose the fund transfer information to the third party in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and the National Bank of Cambodia regulations.
- In case of transfer cancellation, the Bank will return the Applicant’s funds only upon receipt from correspondent or beneficiary’s bank.
- The Applicant understands and agrees that the fees are not refundable.
- The Applicant authorizes the bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the fun transfer if the Bank has found that it may be related unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
ABA Bank is also a member of FAST domestic payment system initiated by the National Bank of Cambodia that enables you to have a quick and easy transaction in Khmer Riels at low fees. To learn more on this service, visit FAST Payment System page.