Business Loan Refinancing
If you are interested in lowering your monthly loan repayments, either because you have additional expenses or need funds for future business expansion, moving your loan to ABA Bank’s Micro Business Loan may lower the rate or extend term, and even both.
Just call or meet one of our loan officers, who can help you to decide whether refinancing is right for you.
Once your application accepted, you can pay off your current loan including any early repayment charges and even get an opportunity to apply for additional loan. Our professional loan officers will take care of all process for switching your loan from your previous financial institution within one business day.
How to switch to ABA?
In fact, it is easy enough and you don’t need to worry about your loan switching, ABA will take care of that:
- Contact our loan officer
- Choose the loan option in ABA, which is the best for you
- Submit all the necessary documents for the loan that you want to move to ABA, our loan officers will guide you in all the steps
- Open an account with ABA to transfer your loan and enjoy the better conditions1
Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to customers. This webpage is prepared for informational purposes only. For further information, please give us a call at 1 800 203 203 or visit your nearest ABA Bank branch.
While rendering banking services to clients in either lending operations and deposits or opening accounts with ABA Bank, its management and staff shall refrain from relationship with the following prohibited businesses and activities:
- Transaction using anonymous account and accounts in fictitious name;
- Shell company (company which has no physical present);
- Any person or entity mentioned in UN, EU and OFAC list and other as determines by senior management;
- Unregulated business such as private money lending, unlicensed money transmitting, etc. and business which produces or trades illegal products;
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions as such listed in appendixes of law on anti-terrorism;
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages;1
- Production or trade in tobacco;1
- Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises;
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products and product regulated under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species or Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES);
- Production or trade in radioactive materials;
- Production or trade in or use of unbonded asbestos fibers;
- Trading or purchase of logging equipment and commercial logging operations;
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans such as ozone depleting substances;
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans;
- Production or trade in product containing polychlorinated biphenyls - a group of highly toxic chemicals which are likely to be found in oil-filled electrical transformers, capacitors and switchgear;
- Unsustainable fishing method - such as drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km in length;
- Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labor or harmful child labor;
- All kinds of Ponzi or HYIP scheme, e.g. Telex-free service;
- Cross-border trade in waste and waste products, unless compliance to the Basel Convention and the underlying regulations;
- Destruction of High Conservation Value areas which are defined as natural habitats where these values are considered to be of outstanding significance or critical importance (see http://www.hcvnetwork.org);
- Pornography and/or prostitution;
- Racist and/or anti-democratic media.
- Transactions for or to facilitate the circulation, purchase, sales, settlement, and promote Crypto currencies, and any similar electronic commodities which are not certified/recognized by National Bank of Cambodia in whatever context.
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view this PDF files.