Current PLUS Account
Current PLUS Account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
Interest rate (p.a.)
|Daily Balance||Interest Rate1|
|Less than or equal USD 1,000||0.05%|
|More than USD 1,000||0.15%|
|Less than or equal KHR 4 million||0.25%|
|More than KHR 4 million||0.50%|
|Minimum opening amount||500||2,000,000|
|Minimum on-going balance1||500||2,000,000|
|Withdrawals conditions2||Unlimited partial withdrawals of funds from the curretn account without loss of accrued interest are allowed upon a condition that minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the deposit account|
|Interest Payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year ) or upon account closure|
|Replenishment3||Unlimited fund top-up in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount|
|Early closure4||USD 20/ KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date|
|Acceptant Notes5||Any types of fit KHR note will be accepted at with some applicable charges|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Check book7||20/book with 50 pieces||80,000/book with 50 pieces|
|Dormant fee8||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/p.a.|
|Certify balance||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/time|
|Nostro or Banker check||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/check|
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice to customers.
1 If the minimum ongoing balance not preserved on the deposit account, the current account will be closed.
2 0.10% or minimum of USD 1 (whichever higher) for the amount exceeds the defined daily limit of USD 30,000 for cash transaction either deposit or withdrawal through inter-region of branch operations.
3 Fee charge for OTC Cash Deposit and Withdrawal at the Inter-Regional Branches link here.
4 Customers are required to return all unused check, cards and any given account facility to the Bank.
5 Fee of different types of notes and quantity. Charge is applied on total sum of small notes link here.
6 It's available for personal account only.
7 Cash withdrawals are drawn on the basis of check issued.
8 System will automatically charge USD 10 if account is not operative for 12 months or more.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
You can open account at any ABA Bank branch. Here are the requirements:
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Bring the original and valid National ID or Passport;
- Complete our Application form.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Bring the original and valid Passport (with valid visa) and any document that proves your residential status1;
- Complete our Application form.
1 Proof of residence includes the followings:
- Multiple-entry visa without leaving the country for at least 182 days in a year;
- Proof of residence (house rental contract. certificate of residential address, hotel lease/bill) including a minimum of 6 months tenor in the contract; or
- Proof of employment (employment contract, certificate of employment) indicating a minimum of 6 months employment or business license/certificate (if self-employed).
- Customer must meet all the outlined requirements before opening an account.
For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at 023 225 333.
- Free Standard MasterCard Credit for deposit balances from US$ 3,000 to 9,999;
- Free Visa Credit Platinum Lite for deposit balance from US$10,000 or more.
- Customer can get up to 90% of blocked deposit balances as credit limit (or minimum credit limit of US$500).