Current PLUS Account
Current PLUS Account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
Interest rate (p.a.)
|Daily Balance||Interest Rate1|
|Less than or equal USD 1,000||0.05%|
|More than USD 1,000||0.15%|
|Less than or equal KHR 4 million||0.25%|
|More than KHR 4 million||0.50%|
|Minimum opening amount||500||2,000,000|
|Minimum on-going balance1||500||2,000,000|
|Withdrawals conditions2||Unlimited partial withdrawals of funds from the curretn account without loss of accrued interest are allowed upon a condition that minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the deposit account|
|Interest Payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year ) or upon account closure|
|Replenishment3||Unlimited fund top-up in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount|
|Early closure4||USD 20/ KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date|
|Acceptant Notes5||Any types of fit KHR note will be accepted at with some applicable charges|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Cheque book8||10/book with 50 pieces||40,000/book with 50 pieces|
|Dormant fee9||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/p.a.|
|Certify balance||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/time|
|Nostro or Banker cheque||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/check|
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice to customers.
1 If the minimum ongoing balance not preserved on the deposit account, the current account will be closed.
2 0.10% or minimum of USD 1 (whichever higher) for the amount exceeds the defined daily limit of USD 30,000 for cash transaction either deposit or withdrawal through inter-region of branch operations.
3 Fee charge for OTC Cash Deposit and Withdrawal at the Inter-Regional Branches link here.
4 Customers are required to return all unused cheques, cards and any given account facility to the Bank.
5 Fee of different types of notes and quantity. Charge is applied on total sum of small notes link here.
6 Free for access level of Read Only, Own ABA Account, or ABA Account. USD 25 for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device. Starting from 15 September 2020, new request for Internet Banking will no longer available.
7 It's available for personal account only.
8 Cash withdrawals are drawn on the basis of cheuqe issued.
9 System will automatically charge USD 10 if account is not operative for 12 months or more.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
You can open account at any ABA Bank branch. Here are the requirements:
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Bring the original and valid National ID or Passport;
- Complete our Application form.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Bring the original and valid Passport (with valid visa) and any document that proves your residential status1;
- Complete our Application form.
1 Proof of residence includes the followings:
- Multiple-entry visa without leaving the country for at least 182 days in a year;
- Proof of residence (house rental contract. certificate of residential address, hotel lease/bill) including a minimum of 6 months tenor in the contract; or
- Proof of employment (employment contract, certificate of employment) indicating a minimum of 6 months employment or business license/certificate (if self-employed).
- Customer must meet all the outlined requirements before opening an account.
For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333.
- Free Standard MasterCard Credit for deposit balances from US$ 3,000 to 9,999;
- Free Visa Credit Platinum Lite for deposit balance from US$10,000 or more.
- Customer can get up to 90% of blocked deposit balances as credit limit (or minimum credit limit of US$500).