ABA Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
|Initial opening balance1|
| Financial Inst. ||50,000||200 million|
|Minimum on-going balance|
| Financial Inst. ||1,000||4 million|
|Minimum holding period||Unlimited|
|Check book||USD 20/Book||KHR 80,000/Book|
|Cash withdrawal/deposit amount||Unlimited|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)2||30,000||20 million|
|Check return fee through clearing house (all reasons)||USD 50/Check||KHR 200,000/Check|
|Check return fee through ABA branch (dishonored checks)||USD 50/Check||KHR 200,000/Check|
|Check return fee through ABA branch (other reasons)||USD 10/Check||KHR 40,000/Check|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|| |
1 Fee of USD20 / KHR80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
2 In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum USD1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge;
- Access your account through Debit Card, Internet Banking for Business or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through ABA Business.
To open a corporate account, you need to provide the following documents:
- Original and latest Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) signed by all directors of the Company.
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code.
- Original Board of Directors Resolution to appoint signatory(ies) and account mandate.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Shareholders and Directors.
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of all Authorized Signatory(ies).
- Business Tax Patent (if applicable).
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable).
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable).
- Sample of Board of Director Resolution (please use company’s letterhead and incorporate the content in the sample Board of Director Resolution where applicable).
And, fill in the following forms:
- Corporate Account Form (Section 5 refers to FATCA Status Code);
- UBO Declaration Form;
- Sample of Customer Information Form (simple) for UBO(s) (shareholder(s) with 20% or more) and director(s) who are not appointed as signatory(ies);
- Specimen Signature Form and Customer Information Form(s) to be signed by Authorized Signatory(ies) in front of a Bank staff.
- Company seal to be appended on Board of Director Resolution and other relevant documents (where applicable).
- Customer is required to disclose Tax Registration number (TRN) or Tax Identification number (TIN) where applicable.
- Authorized Signatory(ies) is/are required to be present at the Bank or in front of a Bank staff.
- Account for Financial Institutions: Requirements may differ, please contact our branch for more information.
- In addition to the required documents for account opening above, customers shall also comply with the Bank's onboarding policies and processes before the account opening.
The requirements for amending corporate Fixed Deposit account are;
The documents requirement
- Original Memorandum and Article of Association (if any update)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for account amendment (if add, remove signatory(ies) or change account mandate)
- Original Board of Directors Resolution for ABA Business Amendment (if there is change of authorizer in ABA Business)
- Certificate of Commercial Registration / Incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce or a printed version of Certificate of Registration with QR code (if any update)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Shareholder(s) and Director(s)
- Original and valid National ID or Passport of new Authorized Signatory (ies).
Other requirements you may need to take note
- Company’s seal is to be appended on Board of Director Resolution or any relevant documents.
- All signatory(ies) is/are required to present at Bank’s counter or in front of Bank staff.
- Corporate Card that belongs to the removed signatory(ies) must be returned to the bank.
- Corporate Card linked to Corporate Account is to be returned to bank if account mandate change to other rather than “Anyone to Sign”.
- Financial Institution: The requirements may differ, please contacts our branch for more information.
- Customer will need to pass the bank’s onboarding’s process before account amendment.