ABA Business Overview
ABA Business offers faster, smarter and more secure online banking for small, medium and large companies with comprehensive services accessible anytime, anywhere right from your computer.
ABA Bank has been certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements. With ABA Bank, you can be confident that your card payments are protected by the industry's leading security measures.
With ABA Business, you can pay company bills easily, process payrolls on time, transfer funds to your local and international suppliers securely, process batch transactions, get alerts and notifications on your account balances and many more. To learn more about of these great features, watch the demo videos by clicking here.
Real-time display of your accounts and cash positions from anywhere and anytime
Hassle-free integration with your ERP / Accounting systems
Timely alerts and notifications on your account balances and fund movements
Secure initiation and authorization of financial and non-financial instructions based on your company rules and policies
Real-time reconciliation of incoming funds to reduce your operational costs and reduce manual errors / omissions
Single / multiple companies management
Payments and collections
- Process payroll to bank accounts and/or e-wallets
- Pay bills to a wide range of vendors including utilities, Internet/TV, phone, and others
- Transfer to local banks
- Transfer to partners or suppliers within or outside Cambodia
- Setup batch payment processing
- Set schedule to avoid late payments
- Manage checkbooks
- Enjoy real-time payment reconciliations
- Pay all types of taxes, including Monthly Taxes, Annual Income Tax, Road Tax, Property Tax, Enterprise Tax, and others
Security and administrative control
- Security Token that generates one time PINs for creation and authorization of transactions
- Self and Dual-Authorization with multilevel approval process to suit your needs
- Approve single or bulk transactions
- Receive alerts and notifications on account balances, fund movements and others
Other advanced features
- Open Fixed Deposit1 accounts
- Forward exchange rate contracts for international transfers
- Virtual Accounts for easy reconciliations of incoming funds
- Host-To-Host solution to enable straight-through-processing from your ERP/accounting systems
1 To learn how to open a Fixed Deposit account via ABA Business, click here.
Want to get started?
We believe in providing exceptional online banking service, tailored for your business needs. To apply online without visiting the bank branch, click the button below and our ABA Business team will take care of the rest. For any further inquiry on this service, call us at 023 925 333 or email us at digitalsupport@. ababank.comApply Now