Growing a business? Looking for finance? ABA Bank's Business Loan is a great source of funding for expanding and developing new business.
|Loan amount||70,000 - 1 million||280 million - 2 billion|
|Loan Term||Funded Facilities:|
Monthly installment of Principal and Interest – starting one month from the date of the loan disbursement.
Annuity installment of Principal and Interest – starting one month from the date of the loan disbursement. (No grace period shall be allowed for loan with annuity payment).
The term of OD facility/ Credit line / Revolving Loans shall be reviewed annually. Interest shall be paid monthly starting one month from the date of implementation of facility.
For Trade Finance loans, the loan shall be disbursed for 1 month, 3 months or maximum up to 6 months within the approved credit line and shall be repaid fully on maturity date.
|Early Loan Repayment||Prepayment charge of 3% of the loan outstanding or overdraft limit / Revolving Credit shall be charged if the loan or OD is repaid earlier than the scheduled installment repayment date. The Prepayment charge shall be levied at the time of settlement of loan.|
- Terms and Conditions may differ from case to case and each customer will be advised individually
- Subject to approval from the bank.
- Convenient enquiry and fast approval
- Variable interest rate
- Flexible repayment mode
- Flexible loan tenor
- Interchangeable security type
- Interchangeable approved credit facilities
For applying, your business should meet the following criteria:
- Prioritized to ABA’s existing account holders
- Having at least 12 months in current business
- Having financial stability of the business
- Net disposable income from the business per period should be at least 120% of the repayment amount of Loan (Principal and Interest)
- The borrower should have strong title real estate property in their own name or in other person name to pledge as collateral for the loan
Please, be informed that applying for Business Loan needs the following documents:
- Completed Application form
- Memorandum of Company (if applicable)
- Board Resolution (in case of legal entity)
- Current documents authorizing an individual or enterprise to do business (business license, patent, registration certificate), if applicable
- Financial statement for the last 12 month (for the last 24 month in the case of new clients-for corporate loans audited financials is required)
- Agreements / contracts supporting business income (if applicable)
- Confirmation on any debt from other banks (if applicable)
- 6 month bank statements (if applicable)
- National ID or Passport
- Family Book
- Collateral Documents (strong title deeds, guarantee, etc.)
- Collateral evaluation report (if applicable)
- Utility bills (for last 3 months if applicable)
While rendering banking services to clients in either lending operations and deposits or opening accounts with ABA Bank, its management and staff shall refrain from relationship with the following prohibited businesses and activities:
- Transaction using anonymous account and accounts in fictitious name;
- Shell company (company which has no physical present);
- Any person or entity mentioned in UN, EU and OFAC list;
- Unregulated business/entity with no tax register/incomplete registration document (e.g. private money lending, sand dredging, etc.), and business which produces or trades unregulated or illegal product;
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions as such listed in appendixes of law on anti-terrorism;
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages;*
- Production or trade in tobacco;*
- Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises;
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products and product regulated under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species or Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES);
- Production or trade in radioactive materials;
- Production or trade in or use of unbonded asbestos fibers;
- Trading or purchase of logging equipment and commercial logging operations;
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans such as ozone depleting substances;
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans;
- Production or trade in product containing polychlorinated biphenyls - a group of highly toxic chemicals which are likely to be found in oil-filled electrical transformers, capacitors and switch gear;
- Unsustainable fishing method - such as drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km in length;
- Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labor or harmful child labor;
- All kinds of Ponzi or HYIP scheme, e.g. Telex-free service;
- Cross-border trade in waste and waste products, unless compliance to the Basel Convention and the underlying regulations;
- Destruction of High Conservation Value areas which are defined as natural habitats where these values are considered to be of outstanding significance or critical importance (see http://www.hcvnetwork.org);
- Pornography and/or prostitution;
- Racist and/or anti-democratic media.
How to apply
Visit your nearest ABA Bank branch and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or call at 023 225 333 for further information.