To provide a better experience for multi-currency money transfers, ABA introduces RemitEx – a dedicated money transfer channel with fixed exchange rates for selected countries.
RemitEx money transfer service allows you to enjoy fixed exchange rate when the sending currency is different from the receiving currency, so your recipient won’t lose on the fluctuation of the currency exchange rate that occur after the transaction is made. The transfer amount will be debited from your ABA Bank account in USD and credited to your beneficiary’s bank account in their local currency.
With RemitEx, you can now transfer funds to your family, friends or business partners in more than 110 currencies available and enjoy the service with favorable charges and no exchange rate fluctuation.
|5||Antigua and Barbuda||XCD||East Caribbean dollar|
|12||Benin||XOF||West African CFA franc|
|14||Bosnia and Herzegovina||BAM||Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark|
|17||British Overseas Territory of Bermuda||BMD||Bermudian dollar|
|21||Cameroon||XAF||Central African CFA franc|
|22||Cape Verde||CVE||Cape Verdean escudo|
|25||Costa Rica||CRC||Costa Rican colón|
|27||Czech Republic||CZK||Czech koruna|
|30||Dominican Republic||DOP||Dominican peso|
|35||French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna||XPF||CFP Franc|
|44||Hong Kong||HKD||Hong Kong dollar|
|48||Israel||ILS||Israeli new shekel|
|54||Korea, South||KRW||South Korean won|
|71||Netherlands Antilles||ANG||Dutch Guilder|
|72||New Zealand||NZD||New Zealand dollar|
|78||Papua New Guinea||PGK||Papua New Guinean kina|
|88||Saudi Arabia||SAR||Saudi riyal|
|91||Sierra Leone||SLL||Sierra Leonean leone|
|92||Solomon Islands||SBD||Solomon Islands dollar|
|93||South Africa||ZAR||South African rand|
|94||Sri Lanka||LKR||Sri Lankan rupee|
|99||Taiwan||TWD||New Taiwan dollar|
|102||Trinidad and Tobago||TTD||Trinidad and Tobago dollar|
|106||United Arab Emirates||AED||United Arab Emirates dirham|
- Transaction limits may vary based on receiver's country
- Payment option will be selected by ABA Bank based on available payment option of correspondent bank.
- Transfer will be debited from your account in USD and credited to the beneficiary's bank in one of 110+ available currencies.
- Other fee and charges including amendment fee and/or cancellation fee may apply.
- Currency exchange rate is provided by ABA Bank every morning and valid for 24 hours.
- For MYR currency, OUR fee of USD 30 shall be applied.
Visit the nearest ABA branch and complete the International Money Transfer form. The latest currency exchange rates are updated every morning and they are valid for 24 hours.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
- The Applicant confirms that the provided information is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
- The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank will apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer in foreign currency.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or correspondent bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
- The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
- The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
- The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
- In case of the money transfer cancellation, the Bank will return the Applicant's funds only upon receipt of funds from correspondent bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that correspondent banks might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
- The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
- To complete the transfer properly, the Bank may select a correspondent bank by its own decision acting on the best efforts basis. Such correspondent bank may charge a fee, which will be deducted from the funds paid to the beneficiary or will be charged to the Bank. If the correspondent bank's fee is charged to the Bank, the Bank will debit the Applicant's account for amount of such fee.
- Transfers received after 4 PM Cambodia time will be processed on the next working day.
- To amend or cancel your transaction you should fill in and sign the amendment/cancellation form and personally bring it to any of our offices. Any request to amend or cancel the payment received by us via email or phone will be disregarded. The form can be downloaded on our website using this link.
- Payment option “OUR” means that the transfer amount will be delivered without deductions to beneficiary’s bank, NOT to the beneficiary. The beneficiary’s bank might also charge certain fees. The Bank does not guarantee the delivery of full transfer amount to the beneficiary.
- Payment option “BEN” means that the Bank’s fees and the fees of correspondent banks, if any, will be deducted from the transfer amount. The Applicant understands and confirms that is this option is selected, the transfer amount will be reduced for amount of fees.