Small Business Loan
We introduced the Small Business Loan to help you expand your existing business even further! The Small Business Loan from ABA Bank offers loan amounts from 5,000 USD up to 200,000 USD, lower interest rates and longer repayment terms of up to 10 years. You can also use our refinancing service if you are an existing borrower and want to improve your loan conditions!
We want your business to succeed, and we will help your family to realize your business dreams.
|5,000 – 200,000
|20 million – 800 million
|Up to 10 years
|Periodic repayment principal and interest
Conditions are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers.
What type of collateral do I need to provide?
You can provide the following collateral to the Bank:
- Real estate property (Soft or Strong title) or
- Store ownership Certificate under own name
- Third Party, corporate and bank guarantees
- Another type of collateral, negotiable with the Bank
- Competitive financing amount
- Competitive interest rate
- Competitive loan tenor
- Third party collateral acceptance
- Conducting business in Cambodia with minimum 12 months in operation
- Age of borrower must be over 18 years and not exceeding 75 years during loan tenor
- Soft title/strong title real estate property (in own name or in third party name) as collateral for the loan.
- No adverse repayment history.
While rendering banking services to clients in either lending operations and deposits or opening accounts with ABA Bank, its management and staff shall refrain from relationship with the following prohibited business and activities:
- Transaction using anonymous account and accounts in fictious name
- Shell Company (company which has no physical presence)
- Any person or entity mentioned in UN, EU and OFAC list and other as determined by senior management
- Unregulated business such as private money lending, unlicensed money transmitting, etc. and business which produces or trades illegal products
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions as such listed in appendixes of law on anti-terrorism
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages
- Production or trade in tobacco
- Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products and product regulated under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species or Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Production or trade in radioactive material
- Production or trade in or use of unbounded asbestos fibers
- Trading or purchase of logging equipment and commercial logging operations
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans such as ozone depleting substances
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans
- Production or trade in product containing polychlorinated biphenyls - a group of highly toxic chemicals which are likely to be found in oil-filled electrical transformers, capacitors and switchgear
- Unsustainable fishing method - such as drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km in length
- Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labor or harmful child labor
- All kinds of Ponzi or HYIP schemes, e.g., Telex-free service
- Cross-border trade in waste and waste products, unless compliance to the Basel Convention and the underlying regulations
- Destruction of High Conservation Value areas which are defined as natural habitats where these values are considered to be of outstanding significance or critical importance (see http://www.hcvnetwork.org)
- Pornography and/or prostitution
- Racist and/or anti-democratic media
- Transactions for or to facilitate the circulation, purchase, sales, settlement, and promote Crypto currencies, and any similar electronic commodities which are not certified/recognized by National Bank of Cambodia in whatever context.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to customers. For more information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch, our website www.ababank.com or call our hotline at 1 800 203 203 available 24/7 for you.
If you are interested in making your monthly loan repayments lower, ABA Bank offers Refinancing service. We can provide you with a loan on lower rates and longer terms, so you will save your money and will be able to invest more in your business on better conditions and hassle-free!
Once your application is approved by ABA, you can pay off your current loan including any early repayment charges and even get an opportunity to apply for an additional loan. Our professional loan officers will take care of all process for switching your loan from your previous financial institution within one business day.
Just call or meet one of our loan officers, who will provide you with an advice and help you to decide whether refinancing is right for you.