Visa Direct Transfers
ABA Bank together with Visa are bringing you the next generation of digital, cross border money transfers in the ABA Mobile app.
Now, you can enjoy the real-time1 and safe money transfer experience using Visa’s payment platform, Visa Direct, to send money from your smartphone to your recipient’s bank account through their card number domestically and internationally2 at competitive fees.
1 Visa requires banks to make funds available to recipient cardholders within a maximum of 30 minutes of approving the transaction. Actual availability of funds is subject to banking hours, system availability and compliance with regulatory requirements.
2 Cross border transfer is currently available for Visa cards issued by banks in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Why Visa Direct?
Visa Direct provides facilities to send and receive money efficiently and securely to family members, friends and partners in a matter of minutes using the existing Visa cards. Visa Direct is:
- Simple – funds deliver directly to accounts using a 16-digit Visa card number;
- Fast – funds can be available within 30 minutes after approval;
- Secure – backed by Visa’s leading payment security; and
- Easy to use – forget about account numbers, bank IDs, SWIFT codes or routing numbers.
Fees and limits
|Send mode||Range (USD)||Fee (USD)|
|Domestic transfer to Cambodian Visa card||10.00 - 50||0.50|
|50.01 - 100||0.60|
|100.01 - 500||1.00|
|500.01 - 1,000||1.50|
|1,000.01 - 2,000||2.50|
|2,000.01 - 2,500||3.50|
|International transfer to Visa card issued in Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam||10.00 - 500||5.00|
|500.01 - 1,000||10|
|1,000.01 - 2,000||20|
|2,000.01 - 2,500||30|
- To receive via Visa Direct, ABA customer needs to provide their name and the 16-digit card number to the sender. ABA customers will be notified via the ABA Mobile app once the funds are credited to their bank account.
- Visa Direct is only available in USD for ABA customers and not available for transfers between ABA Visa cards.
- Currency conversion is based on Visa exchange rate as of the time of transfer.
- Single transaction limit is 10 – 2,500 USD.
- Maximum daily transfer limit is 5,000 USD with up to 10 transactions.
- Maximum monthly transfer limit is 20,000 USD with up to 20 transactions.
Like this feature?
Don’t have ABA Visa card yet?
You need a Visa card to enjoy this feature so if you do not have a plastic ABA Visa card yet, click here to apply. Or, issue yourself an ABA Visa virtual card instantly via the ABA Mobile app. To learn how, click here.
Contact us instantly without leaving the ABA Mobile app by tapping the Contact Us button on the app’s main screen. Additionally, you can chat with us via Facebook Messenger, on our website or call us 24/7 hotline at 098 203 203.