ABA Savings account is your most efficient and secure way to start saving.
Interest rate (p.a.)
|Daily Balance||Interest Rate1|
|≤ KHR 4 million||0.25%|
|> KHR 4 million||0.50%|
|Initial opening balance for residents||N/A|
|Initial opening balance for non-residents||N/A|
|Minimum ongoing balance||N/A|
|Withdrawals||Unlimited withdrawals, in cash or non-cash forms, are allowed at any time and in any amount upon the condition of minimum ongoing balance preserved on the account2|
|Acceptant notes||Any types of fit KHR note will be accepted at with some applicable charges3|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Early closure4||Fee of USD 20/KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Dormant fee8||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/p.a.|
|Certify account balance||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/time|
|Nostro or Banker check||USD 10 / KHR 40,000/check|
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice to customers.
1 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
2 0.10% or minimum of USD 1 (whichever higher) for the amount exceeds the defined daily limit of USD 30,000 for cash transaction either deposit or withdrawal through interregion of branch operations.
3 Fee of different types of notes and quantity. Charge is applied on total sum of small notes link here.
4 Customers are required to return passbooks, cards, and any given account facilities to the Bank.
5 Fee of USD 5 is applied for issuance & re-issuance.
6 It’s available for personal account only.
7 USD 5 / KHR 20,000 is applied for card replacement either lost or damaged; excluding expired card/ broken chip or magnetic strip.
8 System will automatically charge USD 10 if account is not operative for 12 months or more.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, you also get:
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1 and ABA Mobile app
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
- Flexibly earn money on your money – interest is accrued on daily basis and paid on semi-annual basis or upon account closure;
- Conveniently access your account balance through Debit Master or Visa Card, iBanking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Flexibly withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account without any additional cost;
- Transact inward & outward remittances necessary balance to be used while remaining balance keeps earning money for you;
- Deposit additional funds into your account without restriction;
- Feel secured with getting instant notification about your account for free by using ABA Mobile app.
You can open account at any ABA Bank branch. Here are the requirements:
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Bring the original and valid National ID or Passport;
- Complete our Application form.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Bring the original and valid Passport (with valid visa) and any document that proves your residential status1;
- Complete our Application form.
1 Proof of residence includes the followings:
- Multiple-entry visa without leaving the country for at least 182 days in a year;
- Proof of residence (house rental contract. certificate of residential address, hotel lease/bill) including a minimum of 6 months tenor in the contract; or
- Proof of employment (employment contract, certificate of employment) indicating a minimum of 6 months employment or business license/certificate (if self-employed).
- Customer must meet all the outlined requirements before opening an account.
For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at 023 225 333.
- Maintain initial opening balance US$10 for residents, US$50 for non-residents, and US$100 for company.
- Customer can conveniently withdraw their balance anytime and with no limits at our 24/7 ATM or at any ABA branch.
- Free access to your account through ABA Mobile app and iBanking
- Free monthly account statement (upon customer request)
- Free standing order service
- Free Standard MasterCard Credit Card for deposit balances from US$3,000 to 9,999;
- Free Visa Credit Platinum Lite for deposit balance of US$10,000 or more.
- Customer can get up to 90% of blocked deposit balances as credit limit (or minimum credit limit of US$500)