DBP Mobile Transfers
ABA Bank together with DBP Remit introduce the 24/7 way to transfer money from Cambodia to the Philippines – DBP Remit in ABA Mobile app!
Now, you can send out funds within minutes to your loved ones any time of the day. Once you are an ABA customer, you won't need to come to the bank branch in order to send money, but will be able to do it directly from ABA Mobile app.
Below are the main terms and conditions of DBP Mobile Transfer feature:
Transfer amount per transaction
- Minimum per day: 10 USD
- Maximum per day: 9,900 USD
How to transfer
|Mode of transfer||Fee (USD)||Delivery period|
|to DBP Peso account||10.00||Transaction will be processed within 1 hour by ABA Bank and fund will be credited based on beneficiary bank processing time.|
|to DBP USD account|
|to other bank Peso account||10.001|
|to other bank USD account|
1 Beneficiary's bank charges, if any, will be deducted from the transfer amount.
|Service mode||Fee (USD)|
|1. DBP Account|
|a. Change in account number - Peso account||5.00|
|b. Change in account number - USD account||5.00|
|c. Change in beneficiary name||5.00|
|2. Other Bank Account|
|a. Change in account number and beneficiary name Peso account||5.00|
|b. Change in account number and beneficiary name - USD Account (plus actual bank charge, if any)||5.00|
|a. All services mode||5.00|
- OTT Amendment/Trace/Cancellation Form* (PDF, 0.3 MB)
* Customers should personally come to the branch with the completed amendment form.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
1. The Applicant confirms that the provided information is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
2. The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
3. The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank and/or The Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) may apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer.
4. The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or DBP, or beneficiary bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
5. The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
6. The Applicant understands and confirms that transaction will be processed subject to the satisfactory compliance review and that the funds will be credited based on beneficiary bank processing time.
7. The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
8. The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. The Applicant understands and agrees that beneficiary bank might charge its fees and such fees will be deducted from the transfer amount.
9. In case of the money transfer cancellation the Bank will return the Applicant's funds only upon receipt of funds from DBP or beneficiary bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that DBP and beneficiary bank might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
10. The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
11. The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
12. To amend or cancel your transaction you should fill in and sign the amendment/cancellation form and personally bring it to any of our offices. Any request to amend or cancel the payment received by us via email or phone will be disregarded.
Download amendment/cancellation form.
Like this feature?
How to apply for ABA Account
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure or give us a call at 098 203 203 for further information.
General Terms and Conditions, General Terms and Conditions for Online Services, and ABA Mobile Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view these PDF files.