Mobile Joint Account
Mobile Joint Account is an extension of ABA Joint Account, which can now be opened in the ABA Mobile app instead of visiting the bank branch.
With ABA Mobile Joint Account, two or more people can make payments, withdraw/deposit cash, and issue cards for the Joint Account, while having equal access to the funds in the account.
Whether you are married, in a relationship, or want to manage money with someone else easily, ABA Mobile Joint Account is the right solution.
Why Mobile Joint Account?
- Create on ABA Mobile instantly and for free
- Monitor inward and outward transactions in one place with ease
- Get the interest rate of up to 0.75% p.a. for USD account and up to 1.50% p.a. for KHR account with different interest payout options
- Enjoy zero fees for monthly account service
- All Mobile Joint Account holders must be active ABA Mobile users and have at least one active full-fledged account.
- ABA Instant Account holders must have their accounts verified at an ABA branch before opening a Mobile Joint Account.
How to create a new Mobile Joint Account
- Launch ABA Mobile and tap New Account;
- Select Mobile Joint Account from the list of available accounts;
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and tap CONTINUE;
- Choose KHR or USD as the Mobile Joint Account currency and tap CONTINUE;
- Add up to 5 members by entering their ABA account numbers and tap ADD or choose them from your templates and tap CONFIRM;
- Press Share Link to send the invite link to all Joint Account members via any messenger app (valid for 48 hours only);
- The invitees shall tap the invite link received to accept their participation in Mobile Joint Account. The account will be created automatically once all members accept the invitation.
There are various convenient ways to replenish your ABA account with cash or via instant cashless transfers from other banks and e-wallets.
Interest rate (p.a.) in USD
|USD ≤ 1,000
|USD ≤ 10,000
|USD ≤ 25,000
|USD ≤ 50,000
|USD ≤ 100,000
|USD ≤ 500,000
|USD > 500,000
Interest rate (p.a.) in KHR
|KHR ≤ 20,000,000
|KHR ≤ 100,000,000
|KHR > 100,000,000
|ABA Mobile app only
|Minimum opening and ongoing balance
|USD / KHR
|4% for Resident or 14% for Non-Resident
|Monthly or upon account closure
|Number of accounts
|Maximum number of account holders
|Condition to operate the account
|Anyone of the joint holders
|USD 20 / KHR 80,000 applied for closing the account within three months from the opening date
|Deposit and withdrawal
|Type of Service
|Monthly account service
|Free of charge
|Free of charge
|Internet Banking for Business
|USD 10 / KHR 40,000
|Free of charge (you can download it from your ABA Mobile and print by yourself)
|Annual fee: (see our website)
|Available services via ABA Mobile
|Local and international transfers
|Cash-in via Cash-in Machine / CDM / Transfer
|E-Cash cardless cash withdrawal
* All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion in changing without prior notice
1 E-cash service is subject to fees and charges. Please refer to E-Cash Product Terms and Conditions.
2 OTC withdrawal and account maintenance is not allowed.
3 The Bank will verify each of joint holders based on their existing profile with the Bank. For example, The Bank may use an existing specimen signature linked to another account, an Identification Document, or a Profile picture of a joint holder to validate and verify the joint holder before serving him/her.
4 Account closure request will expire 48 hours after the initial request by one of the account holders.
5 The System will automatically charge USD 10.00 if an account is not operative for 12 months or more.