Introducing ABA Instant Account in ABA Mobile for new-to-bank customers! Instant Account replaces the traditional method of opening a bank account that usually requires traveling to a bank branch and passing through lengthy formal procedures.
From now on, any Cambodian with a valid ID card who wishes to access modern digital banking services can open their first ABA account right through ABA Mobile in a few minutes!
Why ABA Instant Account?
- Monitor your account balance, transactions and purchases in a few taps;
- Receive and transfer money instantly within Cambodia;
- Pay all your bills including utilities, house loan repayments and mobile top-ups;
- Pay cashless by scanning QR codes at your favorite shops, restaurants, and even online;
- Make cardless cash withdrawal by sending cash to anyone;
- Stay protected every time you log in and enjoy banking at zero risk.
- Create useful templates by adding your favorite transactions to the Template list;
- Find ABA branch, ATM or other self-banking services closest to you;
- Find places where you can scan QR to pay with ABA PAY easily;
- Get instant notification after every transaction.
To open ABA Instant Account on the spot, you need to
- Be new to ABA Bank;
- Be at least 15 years old;
- Have the original and valid Cambodian National ID.
How to open Instant Account in ABA Mobile app
1 If you made three unsuccessful attempts to input your OTP, you shall wait for an hour to try again.
2 Your Secret Word and 4-digit PIN must be unique and shall not be shared to anyone and under any circumstances.
3 To replenish your new Instant Account, you can transfer from another ABA account, do cash deposits or transfer from any e-wallet supported by ABA Bank (Wing, TrueMoney, Bakong).
- Maximum daily debit limit is 10,000 USD / 40,000,000 KHR.
- Maximum monthly debit limit is 50,000 USD / 200,000,000 KHR.
For Instant Account Terms and Conditions please check here.
Contact us instantly without leaving the ABA Mobile app by tapping the Contact Us button on the app’s main screen. Additionally, you can chat with us via Facebook Messenger, on our website or call us 24/7 hotline at 023 225 333.