Terms and conditions
It is important that you read the following information about our WiFi Internet access service (“the Service”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to our terms and conditions of use.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal or unacceptable uses of the Service:
- ABA Bank (“we” or “us”) is providing the Service to you free of charge.
- We are not under any obligation to you to provide the Service nor are we liable to you (or any third party) in any way if the Service is not available for use.
- We do not guarantee the availability or speed of the Service.
- We may terminate provision of the Service without notice and at our discretion.
- Use of the Service is entirely at your own risk and we will not accept any liability for any loss of any kind.
- We are not responsible for your device’s or hardware’s inability to use or access the Service caused by the state of your device or hardware.
- We strongly recommend you to install and regularly update antivirus and firewall software on your wireless enabled device to block unwanted traffic and potentially maliciousfiles/scripts.
- To minimize access to inappropriate materials, we blocked certain websites and chat rooms using filtering software.
- By using the Service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the Internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology.
- If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
- Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below.
- You must not use the Service to send spam emails or other unsolicited advertising or promotional materials.
- You must not send e-mails or messages, post blogs, publish or download content through the Service in any way, which intended to deceive, infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights, breache confidential information, privacy or any other rights or is done with any criminal or terrorist intent.
- You must not attempt to hack or gain unauthorized access to any computer, account, equipment, network or information on passwords or data belonging to another party.
- You must not deliberately search for pornographic materials and child pornography, obscene, violent or racist materials, or use search terms considered to be obscene, racist or offensive, or engage in any illegal or unlawful activities in accordance to the Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- You must not conduct high bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e. torrents, file sharing resources, such as WeTransfer, etc.).
- You must not transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- You must not attempt to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- You must not conduct any activities that involve the distribution of Internet viruses, Malware, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing or other destructive activities.
- You must not attempt to access to websites and/or services that are used for online gambling, buying or making illegal weapons and/or illegal substances.