Mobile Savings Account
ABA Mobile app gives you opportunity to easily open our Savings Account without coming to bank branch! Mobile Savings Account with competitive interest rate and other great features lets you manage your financial future.
|Initial opening balance for residents*||10||40,000|
|Initial opening balance for non-residents*||50||200,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)**||0.50%||1.00%|
|Number of accounts||3 active accounts at any one time, exclusive of Savings Account opened via OTC. The combination of 3 active accounts can be a maximum of either 2 KHR E-SA with 1 USD E-SA or 1 KHR E-SA with 2 USD E-SA.|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)***||30,000||20,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Withdrawal conditions||No withdrawal and transfer transaction is allowed over the counter except account closure|
|Passbook||No passbook provided|
|Account closure||Close over the counter only|
|Access to the deposits|
* Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
** Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering the actual quantity of days a month.
*** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
**** System will automatically charge USD 10 or KHR 40,000 if Mobile Savings account is not operative for 12 months and more.
To be eligible for ABA Savings Account you need to:
- Customer must be a Mobile App user. Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before open Mobile Fixed Deposit Account.
- Mobile Savings account is legible for both individual resident and individual non-resident customer.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Saving account cannot be a Mobile Savings account.
- Follow our user Guide for Mobile Account opening.