ABA Bank issues international VISA and MasterCard credit cards that are accepted all over the world. A credit card gives you important possibility to use credited amount from the Bank’s funds when you urgently need it.
|Type of card||MasterCard |
Standard/ Visa Classic
|Visa Credit Platinum|
|New/expired primary card||Free|
|Annual fee for primary card||$15||$30||$300|
|New/expired supplementary card||$10||$20/$30||Free|
|Annual fee for supplementary card||Free||Free||$200|
|Duration of expiry||5 years|
|Annual maintenance primary/supplementary card||Free|
|Cash withdrawal at ABA POS and ATM||Free|
|Cash withdrawal at other Cambodian banks' ATM/POS||2% of amount withdrawn, min $5|
|Purchase inside/outside Cambodia||Free|
|Transaction decline at ABA Bank's ATM/POS||Free|
|Balance inquiry transaction at ABA Bank's ATM/POS|
|Transaction decline at other banks' ATM/POS||$0.5 per transaction||Free|
|Balance inquiry transaction at other banks's ATM/POS||$0.5 per transaction||Free|
|Re-issue PIN||$2 per PIN||Free|
|Currency exchange markup fee when purchase/cash withdrawal in non-USD||2%|
|Cash withdrawal limit (per day)||$1,000||$5,000||$5,000|
|Purchase limit (per day)||$1,000||$5,000||$13,000|
|Maximum cash withdrawal transactions||5||10||10|
|Maximum purchase transactions||10||20||20|
|Free access to PP and SR airport lounge service||0||0||10 times/year|
Full information on debit cards terms and conditions, fees and charges you can get from our Relationship Managers.
|Fee type||MasterCard Standard/ |
Visa Credit Classic
|MasterCard Credit Gold/ |
Visa Credit Gold/
Visa Business Credit
|Visa Credit Platinum|
|Interest for cash advance||2% per month|
|Interest for purchase||1.5% per month||1.5% per month||1.2% per month|
|Interest free period||up to 45 days|
|Late payment fee||5% of minimum monthly repayment (minimum $10)|
|Minimum monthly repayment (MMR)||20% of minimum monthly repayment (minimum $50)|
Full information on credit cards terms and conditions, fees and charges you can get from our Relationship specialists.
With ABA Visa / MasterCard you easily can:
- Get worldwide acceptance at millions of MasterCard ATM and Merchant locations;
- Top-up your mobile phone credit in any ABA ATM and ABA iBanking;
- Get discounts at more than 250 merchants all around Cambodia with ABA Point discount program;
- Use ABA Visa/MasterCard in more than 200 countries worldwide;
- Get the highest level of security. You can use your card to authenticate in ABA iBanking;
- Pay only for purchases which you have authorized. Unauthorized purchases or payment are not your responsibility (Terms and Conditions apply);
- Receive financial record and keep track on card transaction;
- Use 24/7 Customer support hot-line (855) 98 203 333 / 23 222 995.
Visit nearest branch and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 098 203 333 or 098 203 111 for further information.
- If the expected delivery date is not yet due, we will suggest you wait until the expected delivery date has passed.
- If the expected delivery date has passed and you still have not received the purchased goods/services, you may contact the company directly and seek the proper solution from them.
- In case the expected delivery date has passed and you still have not retrieved any goods/services after you contacted them, you need to visit our nearest branch to fill out the application for transaction dispute.
- We will process your dispute afterwards; however, other information and documentation we need are: i. Expected delivery date
ii. Description of the goods/services
iii. The date you contacted the company as well as their feedback
iv. Any documentation relative to the correspondence between you and the sale representative of the company as well as the good description.
Also, you should initially figure out on your own about that transaction details such as to verify it with other account holders (joint account), to seek the company name on website, etc.
In case the problem remains the same or you do not satisfy with the result, what you all need to do next is to contact our concerned staff to report the problem and please bring along with you the invoice or transaction receipt of that transaction.
In the event that the company is not cooperative or they take back their words, please kindly contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
a. Also, if applicable, we are to wait for 15 days from one of the following date:
ii. The date the goods/services were returned/cancelled
ii. Company email or agreement regarding the refund
iii. If any, the proof the goods were returned or the services were cancelled.
- The first option is you can close your card temporarily by logging into your iBanking user and visit our branch to deactivate it permanently afterwards. The function in our iBanking will enable you to do so. If you have any concern over the instruction on how to this, please do contact our concerned staff right away.
- The second option is you can contact our staff by phone to close your card temporarilyat (855)98 203 333/ (855)98 203 555/ (855)98 203 111 or via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Then, you can visit any nearest ABA branch to fill out the form to close your card permanently and you are stilleligible to apply for a new card.
- First, you need to ask the company or the seller to notify ABA that the transaction processed earlier was unsuccessful or you can ask the company or the store to process a transaction reversal on the spot.
- Another way is you have to wait for 32 days, allowing the amount to be automatically unblocked if there is no billing.
- You should either report to the bank to close your card promptly or deactivate it by yourself by using our iBanking for the purpose of preventing any further transactions not to happen anymore. Afterwards, we would like suggest you check with the person(s) who is allowed to know your card data such as your family, relatives, friends, and colleagues whether they know those transactions or not.
- Besides this, you will also need to:
i. Check with another account holders
ii. Figure out if these transactions are pertinent to the previous transaction that you conducted with the company
iii. Check if the transactions are in fact with the company you know but its name appears differently on the statement
iv. Find out whether your transactions are conducted by using other company. Those companies may include Paypal, Amazon, eBay, and so on.
- If everything cannot be solved at last, we would like to invite you to visit our nearest ABA branch to fill out the dispute form regarding all the transactions that you do not authorize and we will help process this dispute later.
- If you find out that merchandise you have received is not as described or defective, first, you are suggested to contact the company directly in order to try to deal with this arisen problem. Actually, by so doing, you can get to know the result in a quick manner.
- Then, if there is still no solution for you, you can ask for assistance from ABA Bank by visiting to our nearest branch to fill out the application for transaction dispute and by bringing any supporting documentation along with you so that the dispute will be reviewed and processed.
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.