Ria Money Transfer
ABA Bank (ABA) and Ria Money Transfer (Ria) deliver the safe and prompt way of transferring funds. With Ria available at any ABA branch, money is transferred almost immediately, cash payout is ready for collection on real time and there is no fee charge at the receiving end.
Ria has established an extensive international network of over 377,000 locations in 166 countries including USA, China, Indonesia, Nepal, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, South Korea, UK, Kazakhstan and many others.
Ria provides facilities to send and receive money internationally through its network of agents worldwide. Ria is:
- easy and available to everyone – you can send out funds from any ABA branch after completing a simple form (no need to have a bank account for the transfer; however, we recommend you open an ABA account to make the sending and receiving procedure easier and faster);
- quick and convenient – with a massive agent network around the world, you are never far away from Ria and your money is where it is needed.
|Send to||Amount (USD)1||Fee (USD)|
1 Sending limit amount up to 3,000 USD per customer per month.
The promotion will be effective until 31 December 2019.
|Amount||Fee (USD)||Send to1|
|0.01 - 500||10||Bangladesh, |
Sri Lanka, Myanmar
|500.01 - 1,000||15|
|1,000.01 - 1,500||20|
|1,500.01 - 3,0002||25|
|0.01 - 300||10||Australia, Singapore, |
|300.01 - 500||20|
|500.01 - 1,000||25|
|1,000.01 - 3,0002||30|
|0.01 - 300||10||Russia, Belarus, |
|300.01 - 500||20|
|500.01 - 1,000||30|
|1,000.01 - 2,000||45|
|2,000.01 - 3,0002||60|
To receive money via Ria in Cambodia, please follow the instruction below:
- Go to the nearest ABA branch in your area. Prior to the visit, you can also check the status of your money transfer online at Ria Money Transfer .
- Make sure you have a valid identification document with you: passport (for foreigners) or national ID (for locals) if you are a non-ABA account holder.
- Make sure you have the valid unique eleven-digit reference number provided by the sender.
- Complete the Ria Receive Form and hand it over to our teller.
- Your remittance amount will be provided to you once the given details are verified.
To send money via Ria, please follow the instruction below:
- Go to the nearest ABA branch in your area with your passport (for foreigners) or national ID (for locals) if you are a non-ABA account holder.
- Complete the Ria Money Transfer form and hand it over to our teller with the money you want to send along with the transfer fee1.
- Get a unique eleven-digit reference number2 (PIN code) and share it with the receiver so they could collect funds from any Ria agent in their country.
You can check the status of your money transfer online at Ria Money Transfer.
To provide you a more convenient and faster transaction, we have created interactive Ria Money Transfer forms for remittances. Simply download each of them, fill in when it is convenient for you, print out and bring to your nearest ABA branch. To download the forms, please follow the links below: