ABA Bank brings PayWay Mobile application – a perfect solution for businesses of any kind such as coffee shops, online clothing stores, beauty salons, and others to collect cashless payments.
Download this application for free from the Google Play store into your Android smartphone and start accepting cashless payments from customers right away by generating your own QR codes!
Why PayWay Mobile?
Simply install the app, activate it, and start accepting payments. No branch visits, no paperwork.
No setup or installation costs. All payments from ABA accounts are free of charge.
Monitor all transactions or sales volume in real time and make refunds1.
Easily add new sales points and assign cashiers based on dedicated locations.
1 refunds using the app can only be done if the transaction is made within 24 hours.
How to set up PayWay Mobile for your business
Get the app
To start accepting payments with PayWay Mobile, you only need to have an ABA account. Click the icon below to download the app from the Google Play Store.
After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to create your first Sales Point and start receiving cashless payments. It is free!
If you have ABA Mobile app, contact us instantly by tapping the Contact Us button on the app’s main screen. Alternatively, you can chat with us via Facebook Messenger, on our website or call us 24/7 hotline at 023 225 333.
- Get access to your sales report up to 30 days and manage it on the go
- Monitor all transactions or sales volume in real time and make full refund if needed
- If you have multiple outlets, you can easily add new sales points and assign cashiers based on dedicated locations
- No set up or installation cost, all payments made from ABA accounts are free of charge
- Accepts payments via ABA PAY, mVisa QR, and Masterpass QR payments.
If your account name is Chea David, your shortened name will be ‘by D. Chea’, a combination of your first name and surname. Thus, you left with 13 characters for your business profile/name. If you want to increase the number of characters, please call us at 023 225 333 (24/7).