Protect yourself from scammers
Dear ABA customers,
We remind you to be extra vigilant regarding any phone call, email or message claiming to come from ABA Bank, regardless of how genuine they may appear.
Here are several simple tips for your safe banking experience:
- Never share the security codes received from ABA via SMS or push notification to anyone even those claiming to be ABA staff;
- Never share to the public the phone number linked to your ABA Mobile app;
- Be aware that ABA Bank only uses the following numbers to contact you on promotions, queries, customer surveys or any account-related issues: 023 225 333 and 098 203 333;
- Never disclose or provide anyone the information needed for registration with ABA Bank;
- Do not take pictures of your card and share it with others;
- Regularly change the PIN code of your ABA Mobile app and of your card;
We will never contact you or assign someone on our behalf to contact you for these details. Anyone who asks you for such information is a scammer!
If you receive calls or texts pretending to be from ABA Bank for the above mentioned information or if you think you may have fallen victim to fraudulent activity, please immediately call us at 023 225 333 or 098 203 203, chat with us on our website www.ababank.com or email us through info(at)ababank.com.