Invitation for bidding on Offset Printing Service supply
Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. (ABA Bank) invites bids from qualified offerors with capabilities and experience to fulfill the Bank’s needs in offset printing.
Eligible bidders: the interested offerors should have at least five years of experience in the offset printing industry and be duly registered under the Ministry of Commerce of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The set of Request for Proposal (RFP) documents may be obtained for free from Mr. Mardy Na (na.mardy(at)ababank.com) from February 15, 2019 to March 13, 2019, after which RFP documents will NOT be distributed.
No payment will be made for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a Proposal in response to this RFP.
Submission requirements and procedure:
- The interested vendors shall complete and submit the set of RFP documents: Registration Form, Company Profile, Copy of Business Registration and the Material Specifications & Quotations.
- The registration form shall be signed by an individual authorized to represent the vendor and to conduct the discussions, if required, prior to the issuance of a contractual document resulting from the RFP evaluation.
- The interested vendors shall provide information about at least three (3) major clients which they regularly work with or have worked with within the last 5 years. This includes the company name, the volume and type of work done and contact reference in each company.
- The Proposal must be labelled and clearly marked “PROPOSAL FOR OFFSET PRINTING SERVICES, ABA BANK”. The Proposal shall indicate the company’s name and full address.
- All Proposals must be received by ABA Bank at the address specified below not later than 5 pm of March 13, 2019. Late Proposals will be rejected.
- All Proposals shall be valid for a period of 180 days after the deadline of submission.
The schedule for the project is anticipated to be as follows:
|Selection process step||Estimated date|
|Bidding announcement||February 15, 2019|
|Issuance of RFP, registration of bidders and submission |
of proposals (Material specifications & quotations)
|February 15 – March 13, 2019|
|Interview and facility checking |
(based on an appointment)
|March 14 – 21, 2019|
|Evaluation and notification of the finalists||March 25 – 29, 2019|
|Award of contract||April 5, 2019|
- Mr. Mardy Na, Marketing Officer
- ABA Bank, #148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, PO Box 2277, Cambodia.
- Tel: +855 98 630 203
- Email: na.mardy(at)ababank.com
ABA Bank reserves the right to accept / reject any or all the proposals submitted in response to this notice without assigning any reason.