Avoid phishing websites from scammers!
We remind you to be extra vigilant regarding websites claiming to belong to ABA Bank, regardless of how genuine they may appear.
Phishing websites try to pretend looking like ABA Bank websites, but here is how you can easily identify that you are being targeted by a scammer and protect yourself:
- Pay great attention to domain names that are used to contact you; sometimes, it is just one letter that differs the scamming web address from the real one or the order of letters is very similar to our real web address, such as:
- ababakn.com (incorrect order of letters, almost indistinguishable when read fluently),
- advancebankasia.com or advancebankofasia.com (pretends to represent the full name of ABA, but is grammatically incorrect),
- ababankofasla.com or ababnkofasla.com (uses l instead of i to look similar to the real name),
- ababankonline.com, ababnk-online.com or ababkonline.com, ababnk.com (pretends to be a real website of ABA and misses one or several letters in it),
- advancedbankasia.com (pretends to show the full name of ABA and misses the “of” preposition before “asia”);
- ababcambodia.org, abacamb.com (uses the brand name of the Bank), or other similar addresses.
Please remember that our official website address is www.ababank.com only!
- Never disclose your personal or financial information online especially on unsure websites.
- Never respond to any message that requests for your personal financial information. Sometimes, such messages can look or sound alarming, urging you to do something in short period of time, but it is a scam if not coming from [email protected] email address!
- Regularly update your antivirus software and its anti-phishing module in order to stay protected against phishing websites.
Please remember that ABA Bank will never send you a website link requesting you to enter your bank card number, Internet Banking login/password, ABA Mobile login or other confidential details.
If you received a suspicious email or encountered a suspicious website pretending to belong to ABA Bank and you cannot verify its authenticity, please immediately report us at info@. If you think you may have fallen victim to phishing or any other type of online fraud, please call us as soon as possible at 023 225 333 or 098 203 203. ababank.com
Thank you and let’s stay safe online!