ABA adds six more branches to serve its growing customers
Aiming to bring the bank closer to people through its network expansion and business development strategies, ABA has officially opened three new branches in Phnom Penh’s Chamkar Dong, Santhormuk, and Boeung Keng Kang areas, two branches in Kandal’s Ang Snuol and Kien Svay districts, and the first branch in Ratanakiri’s Banlung city.
The new branches adopted customer-centric design which prioritizes our customers’ comfort when they are in ABA’s premise. To ensure a pleasant visit at the branch, we offer spacious parking lots, comfortable waiting area and customer service counters. Our attentive and well-trained staff are ready to assist and guide through the Bank’s products and services that include micro and SME loans, various types of accounts and payment cards, as well as money transfer services. Our self-banking facilities like ATMs and cash-in machines are also provided to ensure a 24/7 access to financial services for our customers.
If you are in the area, don’t forget to stop by and experience our services at one of the new branches:
- Operational Hall of Head Office – No. 141 and 148 ABCD, corner of Preah Sihanouk Blvd. and Tro Sak Paem Blvd (St. 63), Sangkat Beoung Keng kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. The branch’s phone number is 098 203 179.
- Santhormok Branch – No. 571, corner of Kampuchea Krom Blvd. and Mao Tse Tong Blvd., Sangkat Phsar Depo III, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh. The branch’s contact number is 098 203 469.
- Chamkar Dong Branch – St. 217, Borei Kameakkar Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Khan Dangkao, Phnom Penh. The branch can be reached at 098 203 579.
- Angsnuol District Branch – National Road 4, Svay Chrum Village, Bek Chan Commune, Angsnuol District, Kandal Province. The branch’s number is 098 203 484.
- Kien Svay District Branch – National Road 1, Tuol Tnaot Village, Kokir Commune, Kien Svay District, Kandal Province. The branch can be contacted via 087 630 111.
- Ratanakiri Branch – Ou Konsaeng Village, Boeng Kansaeng Commune, Banlung District, Ratanakiri Province. The branch can be reached at 098 203 499.
As of May 2018, ABA has 55 branches and one money exchange office operating throughout the country. The bank plans to open 11 other branches by the end of this year to ensure access to modern financial services for more Cambodians.