ABA Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
|Initial opening balance*|
|Minimum on-going balance|
|Minimum holding period||Unlimited|
|Cheque book (50 sheets)||10||40,000|
|Cash withdrawal / deposit amount||Unlimited|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)**||30,000||20,000,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50||200,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch(per cheque)||10||40,000|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|| |
* Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
*** USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge;
- Access your account through Debit Card, Internet Banking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using Email Notification Service.
Along with easiness in using your account, some additional features are available:
- Free monthly account statement (on request);
- Free email notification service*;
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking**;
- Free standing order service.
* Free Email Notification for Inward and Outward transaction.
** Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
The required documents for opening corporate Current account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)
How to apply?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure,or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information in this brochure is prepared for informational purposes only. Before you apply on this, please consider if it is right for you. If you need help, please call 023 225 333.