ABA Bank gets six awards from VISA for leadership in the market
ABA Bank received six Leadership Awards from VISA, the world's leading digital payment service provider, for superiority in payment volume and card growth in Cambodia in 2020.
The awards were presented at the virtual event organized by Visa Cambodia on April 29, 2021, to recognize and celebrate the participating banks for their contribution to the growth of VISA products, especially the introduction and promotion of contactless payments during the global pandemic.
ABA was selected among other 32 banks in Cambodia offering VISA products. The VISA leadership awards received by ABA are as follows:
- Leadership in Cross-border Payment Volume Penetration 2020
- Leadership in Cards Growth 2020
- Leadership in Contactless Card Active Rate 2020
- Leadership in Debit Payment Volume 2020
- Leadership for Average Spend Visa Affluent Debit 2020
- Leadership for Average Spend Visa Mass Debit 2020
We dedicate the awards to our cardholders and thank them for choosing ABA Bank as the banking partner!
Don't have an ABA Visa card yet? Learn more about our cards on the Payment Cards page. ABA customers can issue plastic and virtual cards by themselves right in the ABA Mobile app.
Download the ABA Mobile app now!