Free inward fee for SWIFT transfers!
We bring this great offer to our customers who receive international money transfers sent to Cambodia via SWIFT in Euro (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), British Pound (GBP), Thai Baht (THB), Vietnamese Dong (VND), Singapore Dollar (SGD) Chinese Yuan (CNY) and Japan Yen (JPY). The transferred funds will be credited to customer’s ABA account without inward fee.
Take the full advantage of the Promotion and make sure you use ABA Bank account to save more on the next inward transfer!
Required information for inward SWIFT transfers to ABA account
To receive funds via SWIFT, the following information needs to be provided to the sender:
- Beneficiary Bank’s name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
- Account Name: [Your account name]
- Account Number: [Your 9-digit account number]
- SWIFT Code: ABAAKHPP
- Beneficiary’s Bank Address: #148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Correspondent Bank: choose one of ABA’s correspondent banks as per currency of remittance:
Currency Correspondent Bank Name SWIFT Code EUR Commerzbank, Germany COBADEFF CAD National Bank of Canada BNDCCAMMINT AUD JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Sydney CHASAU2X GBP Standard Chartered Bank, UK SCBLGB2L THB Standard Chartered Bank, Thailand SCBLTHBX VND Vietcom Bank, Vietnam BFTVVNVX SGD DBS Bank, Singapore DBSSSGSG CNY China Construction Bank, China PCBCCNBJ JPY Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Japan SMBCJPJT
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is eligible for inward SWIFT transfers to ABA Bank account through the above-mentioned correspondent banks and currencies only.
- Inward SWIFT transfers in EUR, CAD, AUD, GBP, THB, VND, SGD, CNY and JPY will be converted to USD and credited to customer’s USD account. ABA Bank’s inward fee will not be charged.
- There is no maximum amount limit for the Inward SWIFT transfers.
- ABA Bank reserves the rights at its discretion to terminate this promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- ABA Bank’s decision on all matters related to this promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
To find out more about ABA’s Inward SWIFT transfers, please visit SWIFT Transfers page.