Mobile Fixed Deposit
Open your Fixed Deposit account with ABA Bank via ABA Mobile App in just a few taps. With competitive interest rates on your preferred terms, our Mobile Fixed Deposit can help you to reach your long-term savings goals.
Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty-five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days in a month.
Interest rate (p.a.)1
|Minimum initial deposit||100||400,000|
|Flexible interest payment|
|Rollover condition at maturity|
|Service fees||Monthly account service||Free|
|Certify account balance||USD10/KHR40,000 per piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD10/KHR40,000 per piece|
|Withdrawals3||Not allowed for partial withdrawal|
|View of Mobile Fixed Deposit account||ABA Mobile app only; Fixed Deposit certificate is available to download in PDF|
|Account closure||Over the counter|
1 Interest rates and all terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
2 Upon close on maturity, both principal and interest will be credited to the funding account.
3 Savings interest rate will be applied for prematurity withdrawal.
- Open your Fixed Deposit account anytime, anywhere using ABA Mobile App.
- Earn high return on your investment for fixed term without impact of interest rate fluctuation in the market.
- Enjoy flexibility to manage both principal and interest received by setting a standing order instruction to (i) principal renewal only or (ii) both principal and interest renewal.
To open a mobile Fixed Deposit account, please follow these requirements:
- Customer should be an ABA Mobile app user.
- Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before opening a Mobile Fixed Deposit account.
- Mobile Fixed Deposit account is available for both individual resident and non-resident customers.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Fixed Deposit cannot be a Mobile Savings account.