ABA Bank brings you a modern and safe banking experience for your outward and inward remittances. For more information on international bank transfers, check the options below.
The ABA Bank SWIFT code is ABAAKHPP.
Outward SWIFT Transfers
If you want to transfer funds abroad in the safest and most efficient manner, choose our Outward SWIFT service that provides you with the most quick and efficient procedure using secured SWIFT technology. With SWIFT transfers, your funds will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account quickly and securely.
In order to make your banking experience with ABA even easier, we have created interactive OTT (Outward Telegraphic Transfer) forms for remittances. You can easily download each of them, fill in when it is convenient for you, print out and bring to your nearest ABA branch.
To download the forms, please follow the links below:
|USD||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 30|
|CAD||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|AUD||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|EUR||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|GBP2||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|SGD||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|THB3||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|CNY||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|VND||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
|JPY4||0.15% or min. USD 15||USD 15||USD 40|
For telegraphic transfer FX calculator, please click here for more details.
Cancellation fee for any currency/amount: USD 30.
1 If you would like to pay ABA Bank and intermediary/correspondent bank charges to ensure full amount of transfer to be delivered to beneficiary bank, you should select “OUR” option while completing the OTT form. In such case, additional fees apply:
|USD||USD 30||CNY||USD 50|
|CAD||USD 30||EUR||USD 50|
|AUD||USD 30||GBP||USD 50|
|VND||USD 30||THB||USD 50|
|SGD||USD 50||JPY4||USD 100|
2 For GBP transfers less than GBP 100, additional fee of GBP 5 will apply.
3 For THB transfers with options SHA or BEN, additional fees up to THB 1,000 will be deducted from the transfer amount.
4 For JPY transfers below or equal to JPY 10,000,000, OUR fee is fixed at USD 100. For transfers more than JPY 10,000,000, OUR fee is USD 100 + 0.05% on the transfer amount.
Transfer of funds abroad is executed via our Correspondents Banks and their network around the world. The following is the list of our correspondent banks for different currencies, which can be used to facilitate the payments to and from ABA bank accounts:
|Currency||Correspondent Bank Name||Swift Code|
|USD||JP Morgan Chase Bank, USA||CHASUS33|
|USD||Standard Chartered Bank, USA||SCBLUS33|
|USD||Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited||SCBLSG22|
|USD||Woori Bank, South Korea||HVBKKRSE|
|USD||Kookmin Bank, South Korea||CZNBKRSE|
|USD||Korea Exchange Bank, South Korea||KOEXKRSE|
|USD||DBS Bank, Singapore||DBSSSGSG|
|USD||Vietcom Bank, Vietnam||BFTVVNVX|
|USD||OCBC Bank, Singapore||OCBCSGSG|
|USD||National Bank of Canada, Canada||BNDCCAMMINT|
|CAD||National Bank of Canada, Canada||BNDCCAMMINT|
|EUR||National Bank of Canada, Canada||BNDCCAMMINT|
|EUR||Commerzbank AG, Germany||COBADEFF|
|GBP||Standard Chartered Bank, UK||SCBLGB2L|
|SGD||DBS Bank, Singapore||DBSSSGSG|
|CNY||China Construction Bank Corporation, China||PCBCCNBJ|
|THB||Standard Chartered Bank, Thailand||SCBLTHBX|
|KRW||Woori Bank, South Korea||HVBKKRSE|
|VND||Vietcom Bank, Vietnam||BFTVVNVX|
|AUD||JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Sydney||CHASAU2X|
|JPY||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Japan||SMBCJPJT|
- Using ABA Mobile app or iBanking which is available 24/7; or
- Visit the nearest ABA branch, and complete International Money Transfer Form.
Note: There are specific requirements for certain countries as below:
|Destination Country||Mandatory for ABA customer to input|
|USA||Routing Number/Fedwire Number/ABA|
|United Kingdom||Sort code|
|New Zealand||BSB Number|
|Canada||Transit Number and Institution Number|
|Japan||Branch Name/Branch Code|
For more info, please call at 023 225 333.
Advanced Bank of Asia Limited Money Transfer Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
- The Applicant confirms that the provided information is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
- The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank will apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer in foreign currency.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or correspondent bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
- The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
- The Applicant indemnifies the Bank for any claims, losses or objections if his/her transaction is blocked or rejected by correspondent or beneficiary bank in relation to any international sanctions or restrictions.
- The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
- The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
- In case of the money transfer cancellation, the Bank will return the Applicant's funds only upon receipt of funds from correspondent bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that correspondent banks might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
- The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
- To complete the transfer properly, the Bank may select a correspondent bank by its own decision acting on the best efforts basis. Such correspondent bank may charge a fee, which will be deducted from the funds paid to the beneficiary or will be charged to the Bank. If the correspondent bank's fee is charged to the Bank, the Bank will debit the Applicant's account for amount of such fee.
- Transfers received after 4 PM Cambodia time will be processed on the next working day.
- To amend or cancel your transaction you should fill in and sign the amendment/cancellation form and personally bring it to any of our offices. Any request to amend or cancel the payment received by us via email or phone will be disregarded. The form can be downloaded on our website using the following link: www.ababank.com/en/international-transfers/.
- Payment option “OUR” means that the transfer amount will be delivered without deductions to beneficiary’s bank, NOT to the beneficiary. The beneficiary’s bank might also charge certain fees. The Bank does not guarantee the delivery of full transfer amount to the beneficiary.
- Payment option “BEN” means that the Bank’s fees and the fees of correspondent banks, if any, will be deducted from the transfer amount. The Applicant understands and confirms that is this option is selected, the transfer amount will be reduced for amount of fees.
- In some countries IBAN number is mandatory. Please check with the beneficiary before you make any transfer. Please refer to this website for more details: www.iban.com/structure.
To make your banking experience with us even more convenient and efficient, conduct your SWIFT Transfers using ABA Mobile! To learn more, click this link.
Inward SWIFT Transfers
ABA Bank offers a quick transfer of money from abroad for individual persons/corporations via Inward Bank remittances through our network of correspondent banks in major currencies.
|USD||0.01 - 1.00||Equal to the transfer amount|
|USD||1.01 - 10.00||USD 1|
|USD||Above 10||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
| CAD, AUD, EUR, GBP, SGD, |
THB, CNY, VND, JPY
- Cancellation fee for any currency/amount: USD 30.
- Investigation fee USD 100. To be deducted from transfer amount in case of funds return to remitting bank because of suspected fraud.
At the sender's convenience, all the major currencies prefilled electronic forms are available here. Simply download the form, insert receiver's ABA account details directly in it and you're done.
|United States Dollar (USD)||Download|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||Download|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||Download|
|British Pound (GBP)||Download|
|Thai Baht (THB)||Download|
|Singapore Dollar (SGD)||Download|
|Chinese Yuan (CNY)||Download|
|Vietnamese Dong (VND)||Download|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||Download|
Dear customers, please be informed that starting from February 1, 2020, all SWIFT inward transfers will only be processed if ABA's 9-digit account number is used in the payment instruction. Any transfer using ABA's 16-digit payment card number will not be accepted. For more information please contact [email protected]ababank.com.
For all incoming transfers, sender should provide the following details to his/her bank to effect payment to your ABA Account.
|Beneficiary Name||Your name as per ABA Bank record|
|Beneficiary Address||Your address|
|Beneficiary Account Number||Your 9-digit account number with ABA Bank (starts with 000 or 001)|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||ADVANCED BANK OF ASIA LIMITED|
|Beneficiary Bank Address||No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code||ABAAKHPP|
|Correspondent Bank||Choose one correspondent bank as per currency of remittance from our correspondent bank list.|
Click one of below expected sending currency to get the details of Inward Swift Transfer Instruction to provide to your sender to remit the fund to your ABA account:
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND).
Other Remittance Services
We also offer international money transfer through MoneyGram and Ria Money Transfer. For overseas Filipino workers, money remittance service is now easy through MoneyGram (MoneyGrado) and DBP Money Transfer.