Stay safe from fraudsters
Dear valued customers,
We remind you to be extra vigilant to any contacts asking you to reveal your sensitive banking information. To keep enjoying your secure experience with ABA, you should never disclose your bank details (16-digit number of your card, CVV, One-Time Password for mobile app registration, mobile app username or PIN, your bank account number, etc.) to anyone, even those who pretend to be ABA staff.
Kindly note that ABA Bank will never contact you or assign someone on behalf to contact you for these details. Such activities are frequently used by criminals to convince victims, by means of email, SMS or phone call, to hand them over such information as card or bank account numbers, PINs, passwords and log on details, which can be used to commit fraud.
To avoid being cheated by fraudsters, please make sure you:
- Never share, disclose, or provide any information needed for registration with ABA Bank.
- Do not save PINs or passwords on your phone or on paper.
- Do not take pictures of your card and share with others.
- Do not select a password with a series of characters that can be easily guessed by others.
- Call us immediately at 023 225 333 / 098 203 203, chat with us on our website or through info(at)ababank.com, or visit any ABA branch nearby when you lose your bank card or your phone, or if you think you may have fallen victim to fraudulent activity.
If you receive calls or text pretending from ABA Bank for above information, please immediately report to info(at)ababank.com.