Win a year’s supply of movie tickets with new ABA Visa card!
Lights, camera, ACTION! Are you a huge movie fan? If so, we have exciting news for you.
Sign up for a new ABA Visa card today and spend at least $100 within the next 30 days and you will stand a chance to win a one-year supply of Legend Cinema movie tickets from ABA Bank.
Get an ABA Visa card today and start using it to win FREE movie tickets for ONE YEAR at Legend Cinema!
- Apply for any ABA Visa card between 1 September to 30 November 2018.
- Be among the first 100 customers applying for ABA Visa card in each month.
- Spend at least $100 using the same newly issued ABA Visa card via POS or e-commerce within 30 days counting from the day you collect your card. Kindly note that Visa Virtual Card is not valid for this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for all new ABA Visa cards issued in September, October and November 2018.
- There will be 300 winners in total at the end of the 3-month program.
- Each winner will receive a prize card, which contains 24 movie tickets redeemable at Legend Cinema for 3D / 2D movies (applicable for regular seats only, not applicable for couple or VIP seats). Tickets can be redeemed for any movie schedule, not limited to time or day.
- The prize card can be used within 12 months starting from the date of collection, and a maximum of 2 tickets are redeemable each month.
- All winners will be contacted to collect the prize cards at Legend Cinema Exchange Square.
- The prize card is eligible at the following locations:
- Legend Cinema City Mall
- Legend Cinema TK Avenue
- Legend Cinema Stung Mean Chey
- Legend Premium Exchange Square
- Legend Cinema Eden
- Legend Cinema Heritage Walk
- ABA Bank and Legend Cinema reserve the rights at its discretion to terminate this Program or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- ABA Bank and Legend Cinema’s decision on all matters related to this Program is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
For the full list of Program’s Terms and Conditions, please click here.