Stay vigilant to protect your bank account
Dear valued customers,
We have recently run across some websites that use brand identity or acronyms similar to ABA and require customers to provide sensitive information such as phone number, password, full name, bank account number, and National ID number.
In this regard, ABA Bank would like to state that it has no connection to such websites and/or social media pages. We also advise our customers to exercise extreme caution and not provide your personal or banking information to such resources.
Find below and bookmark the only official channels of ABA Bank:
- Website: www.ababank.com
- ABA Business banking platform website: business.ababank.com/CIB/
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ABA.Bank.Cambodia
- Facebook page for career development: www.facebook.com/aba.bank.careers/
- LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/company/aba-bank
- YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/@ABABankOfficial
- Instagram profile: www.instagram.com/aba_bank
- TikTok profile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram channel: t.me/ABABank
We are adding more channels to our network, of which we will surely inform our customers using official channels in due course. Other websites and social media profiles not mentioned above do not belong to ABA Bank, and you shall refrain from providing any personal or banking information to them.
We strongly recommend spreading the word to your family and friends to help keep them safe from such suspicious offers.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at info@ or call 1 800 203 203 (toll-free inside Cambodia). ababank.com
Thank you for banking with ABA!