ZERO inward fee for SWIFT transfers
ABA Bank introduces “ZERO inward fee for SWIFT transfers” promotion exclusive to its customers who receive international money transfers sent to Cambodia via SWIFT in Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Thai Baht (THB), Singapore Dollar (SGD) or Chinese Yuan (CNY) from January 14 to May 1, 2019. During the promotion period, the transferred funds will be credited to customer’s ABA account without inward fee.
Take the full advantage of this offer and make sure you use ABA Bank account to save more on the next inward transfer!
Promotion period: January 14 to May 1, 2019 (both days included).
Required information for inward SWIFT transfers to ABA account
To receive funds via SWIFT, the following information needs to be provided to the sender:
- Beneficiary Bank’s name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
- Account Name: [Your account name]
- Account Number: [Your 9-digit account number, starts with 000]
- SWIFT Code: ABAAKHPP
- Beneficiary’s Bank Address: #148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Correspondent Bank: choose one of ABA’s correspondent banks as per currency of remittance:
- for transfers in EUR – Commerzbank, Germany (SWIFT code COBADEFF) or National Bank of Canada (SWIFT code BNDCCAMMINT)
- for transfers in GBP – Standard Chartered Bank, UK (SWIFT code SCBLGB2L)
- for transfers in THB – Standard Chartered Bank, Thailand (SWIFT code SCBLTHBX)
- for transfers in SGD – DBS Bank, Singapore (SWIFT code DBSSSGSG)
- for transfers in CNY – China Construction Bank, China (SWIFT code PCBCCNBJ)
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is eligible for inward SWIFT transfers to ABA Bank account through the above-mentioned correspondent banks and currencies only.
- Inward SWIFT transfers in EUR, GBP, THB, SGD and CNY will be converted to USD and credited to customer’s USD account. ABA Bank’s inward fee will not be charged.
- There is no maximum amount limit for the Inward SWIFT transfers.
- ABA Bank reserves the rights at its discretion to terminate this promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- ABA Bank’s decision on all matters related to this promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
To find out more about ABA’s Inward SWIFT transfers, please visit International Transfers page.