ABA Savings account is your most efficient and secure way to start saving.
Interest rate (p.a.)
|Daily Balance||Interest Rate1|
|Less than USD 1,000||0.15%|
|More than USD 1,000||0.25%|
|Less than KHR 4 million||0.50%|
|More than KHR 4 million||1.00%|
|Initial opening balance2||100||400,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)3||30,000||20,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Passbook||Passbook will not be provided|
|Access to the deposits|
1 Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty-five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
2 Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
3 In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
4 USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
5 Now available for USD currency only.
- Flexibly earn money on your money – interest is accrued on daily basis and paid on semiannual basis or
upon account closure;
- Conveniently access your account balance through Debit Master or Visa Card, iBanking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Flexibly withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account without any additional cost;
- Transact inward & outward remittances necessary balance to be used while remaining balance keeps earning money for you;
- Deposit additional funds into your account without restriction;
- Feel secured with getting instant information about your account for free by using our Email Notification Service.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free Email notification for Inward and Outward transactions
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking1
- Free monthly account statement (upon customer request)
- Free standing order service.
1 Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
The required documents for opening corporate Savings account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable).