ABA iBanking for Business offers faster, smarter and more secure online banking for small, medium and large companies with comprehensive services accessible anytime, anywhere right from your computer.
With ABA iBanking for Business, you can pay company bills easily, process payrolls on time, transfer funds to your local and international suppliers securely, process batch transactions, get alerts and notifications on your account balances and many more.
Real-time display of your accounts and cash positions from anywhere and anytime
Hassle-free integration with your ERP / Accounting systems
Timely alerts and notifications on your account balances and fund movements
Secure initiation and authorization of financial and non-financial instructions based on your company rules and policies
Real-time reconciliation of incoming funds to reduce your operational costs and reduce manual errors / omissions
Single / multiple companies management
Payments and collections
- Process payroll to bank accounts and/or e-wallets
- Pay bills to a wide range of vendors including utilities, Internet/TV, phone, and others
- Transfer to local banks
- Transfer to partners or suppliers within or outside Cambodia
- Setup batch payment processing
- Set schedule to avoid late payments
- Manage checkbooks
- Enjoy real-time payment reconciliations
Security and administrative control
- Security Token that generates one time PINs for creation and authorization of transactions
- Self and Dual-Authorization with multilevel approval process to suit your needs
- Approve single or bulk transactions
- Receive alerts and notifications on account balances, fund movements and others
Other advanced features
- Open Fixed Deposit1 accounts
- Cash Swap / Cash Pooling services
- Forward exchange rate contracts for international transfers
- Virtual Accounts for easy reconciliations of incoming funds
- Host-To-Host solution to enable straight-through-processing from your ERP/accounting systems
1 To learn how to open a Fixed Deposit account via IBB, click here.
Want to get started?
We believe in providing exceptional online banking service, tailored for your business needs. To learn more about our service, contact our Relationship Managers at your nearest ABA Branch. You can also call our contact center at 023 925 333 or get in touch with our iBanking team at [email protected]ababank.com.