iBanking for Business
Smart and simple way to manage your business finances 24/7
We know that you want to spend more time focusing on the growth of your business rather than visiting bank branch to perform daily transactions. And this is where ABA’s Internet Banking (iBanking) for Business can help you!
ABA iBanking for Business offers a smart and simple way of handling your company’s finance by making cash flow management efficient and secure. With this multifunctional tool, you get all online banking needs to improve multiple accounts management, and control of your business’s bank transaction in real time, 24/7, and from anywhere with ease!
You can apply for free iBanking for Business at the nearest ABA branch or by contacting us at 023 225 333 today!
Already a user of iBanking for Business? Sign in here.
How it helps you (and your business)
With ABA iBanking for Business, you can:
- Check your company’s accounts/cards balances and view transactions history.
- Transfer money between own accounts, to other local banks and abroad.
- Make a repayment for your business’ loan with ABA Bank and get reminded on your next transaction.
- Pay company’s bills / vendors easily and set-up recurrent payments.
- Manage Banker’s Cheque issued by your company or even block it if needed.
- Have all your subsidiaries’ business accounts under one parent account, for easy monitoring.
- With multiple user roles, give just the right amount of access to the right employees.
- Pay employees with a few clicks with handy payroll function.
- Open a new deposit or current account for your business instantly.
- Check the latest currency exchange rates for convenient cross-currency transactions.
- Free: we offer our iBanking for Business at no charge, so you could do more for your business without worrying about additional expenses.
- Available 24/7 and 365 days a year: you can perform your tasks at any time and from anywhere, even if the bank is closed or on public holidays.
- Safe and secure: every transaction requires users to prove their identity using Security Token, the highest standard of online security.
- Customizable: we are flexible to support your company’s account in iBanking for Business service based on your changing business needs.
It is all about security
ABA’s iBanking for Business is securely protected by the two-factor authentication. In addition to the secure login / password combination, we provide you with the Security Token, a small device that gives you a one-time PIN code to key in every time you sign in to the service or authorize your transactions. The Security Token acts as an additional security layer for your business – helping to address the imperfection of a standard “password-only” sign in process.
Please meet our Relationship Manager in your nearest ABA Bank branch. Alternatively, you can call our contact center at +855 23 225 333 or email info(at)ababank.com with your query and we will call you back.
If you are new to ABA, you will first need to open an account with us. Follow this link to know more on our range of accounts.
- It is convenient: you can easily pay bills, pay staff salary, and transfer funds between accounts both locally and internationally. You can also request, amend and close bank guarantee and letter of credit without having to queue at the branches.
- It is available 24/7 and 364 days a year: you can perform your tasks at any time and from anywhere, even the bank is closed or on public holidays, as long as you have an active internet connection.
- It is fast and efficient: you can manage multiple accounts and transfer funds from one account to another very fast.
- It is safe and secure: every financial transaction request requires users to prove their identities using security token, the highest level of online security method in the internet banking cutting-edge.