Mobile Fixed Deposit
Open your Fixed Deposit account with ABA Bank via ABA Mobile App in just a few taps1. With competitive interest rates on your preferred terms, our Mobile Fixed Deposit can help you to reach your long-term savings goals.
Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty-five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days in a month.
1 Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before opening a Mobile Fixed Deposit account.
Interest rate (p.a.)2
|Minimum initial deposit||100||400,000|
|Flexible interest payment|
|Rollover condition at maturity|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Certify account balance||10 USD/40,000 KHR per piece|
|Audit confirmation||10 USD/40,000 KHR per piece|
|Withdrawals4||Not allowed for partial withdrawal|
|View of Mobile Fixed Deposit account||ABA Mobile app only; Fixed Deposit certificate is available to download in PDF|
|Account closure||Over the counter|
All Terms and Conditions are subject to ABA Bank’s sole discretion without prior notice to customers.
2 Interest rates and all terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
3 Upon close on maturity, both principal and interest will be credited to the funding account.
4 Savings interest rate will be applied for prematurity withdrawal.
Don’t have ABA Mobile yet?
Click the icon below to download the application for FREE from Apple's App store, Google's Play Store or Huawei's AppGallery. After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!
To open a mobile Fixed Deposit account, please follow these requirements:
- Customer should be an ABA Mobile app user.
- Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before opening a Mobile Fixed Deposit account.
- Mobile Fixed Deposit account is available for both individual resident and non-resident customers.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Fixed Deposit cannot be a Mobile Savings account.
- Open your Fixed Deposit account anytime, anywhere using ABA Mobile App.
- Earn high return on your investment for fixed term without impact of interest rate fluctuation in the market.
- Enjoy flexibility to manage both principal and interest received by setting a standing order instruction to (i) principal renewal only or (ii) both principal and interest renewal.