- If the expected delivery date is not yet due, we will suggest you wait until the expected delivery date has passed.
- If the expected delivery date has passed and you still have not received the purchased goods/services, you may contact the company directly and seek the proper solution from them.
- In case the expected delivery date has passed and you still have not retrieved any goods/services after you contacted them, you need to visit our nearest branch to fill out the application for transaction dispute.
- We will process your dispute afterwards; however, other information and documentation we need are: i. Expected delivery date
ii. Description of the goods/services
iii. The date you contacted the company as well as their feedback
iv. Any documentation relative to the correspondence between you and the sale representative of the company as well as the good description.
Also, you should initially figure out on your own about that transaction details such as to verify it with other account holders (joint account), to seek the company name on website, etc.
In case the problem remains the same or you do not satisfy with the result, what you all need to do next is to contact our concerned staff to report the problem and please bring along with you the invoice or transaction receipt of that transaction.
In the event that the company is not cooperative or they take back their words, please kindly contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
a. Also, if applicable, we are to wait for 15 days from one of the following date:
ii. The date the goods/services were returned/cancelled
ii. Company email or agreement regarding the refund
iii. If any, the proof the goods were returned or the services were cancelled.
- The first option is you can close your card temporarily by logging into your iBanking user and visit our branch to deactivate it permanently afterwards. The function in our iBanking will enable you to do so. If you have any concern over the instruction on how to this, please do contact our concerned staff right away.
- The second option is you can contact our staff by phone to close your card temporarilyat (855)98 203 333/ (855)98 203 555/ (855)98 203 111 or via our email at email@example.com.Then, you can visit any nearest ABA branch to fill out the form to close your card permanently and you are stilleligible to apply for a new card.
- First, you need to ask the company or the seller to notify ABA that the transaction processed earlier was unsuccessful or you can ask the company or the store to process a transaction reversal on the spot.
- Another way is you have to wait for 32 days, allowing the amount to be automatically unblocked if there is no billing.
- You should either report to the bank to close your card promptly or deactivate it by yourself by using our iBanking for the purpose of preventing any further transactions not to happen anymore. Afterwards, we would like suggest you check with the person(s) who is allowed to know your card data such as your family, relatives, friends, and colleagues whether they know those transactions or not.
- Besides this, you will also need to:
i. Check with another account holders
ii. Figure out if these transactions are pertinent to the previous transaction that you conducted with the company
iii. Check if the transactions are in fact with the company you know but its name appears differently on the statement
iv. Find out whether your transactions are conducted by using other company. Those companies may include Paypal, Amazon, eBay, and so on.
- If everything cannot be solved at last, we would like to invite you to visit our nearest ABA branch to fill out the dispute form regarding all the transactions that you do not authorize and we will help process this dispute later.
- If you find out that merchandise you have received is not as described or defective, first, you are suggested to contact the company directly in order to try to deal with this arisen problem. Actually, by so doing, you can get to know the result in a quick manner.
- Then, if there is still no solution for you, you can ask for assistance from ABA Bank by visiting to our nearest branch to fill out the application for transaction dispute and by bringing any supporting documentation along with you so that the dispute will be reviewed and processed.