Get, Spend and Redeem!
Redeem your free American Tourister trolley bag when you spend with your ABA Visa Card
|Eligible card||New ABA Visa card except for Visa Business|
|Campaign period||Extended up to July 31st, 2016 only|
For New Visa Cardholder:
- Applicable for ABA Visa cardholders (except VISA Business card) who acquired card from 1st April 2016.
- Condition: with a minimum purchase (online / POS) of US$500 and with not less than 5 transactions per card in a month during the promotional period.
- Cardholder must be an active ABA Mobile user to be eligible to win.
- Prize: 20-inch Trolley bag (black)
New Cardholder – those who have acquired their Visa card from 1st April 2016.
- The Promotion period is from 1st April 2016 until 31st July 2016, both days inclusive.
- The first 30 cardholders (for each category) each calendar month to uphold the conditions shall receive a message of redemption by phone call or e-mail to redeem their prize.
- Customer is eligible to win only one time during the whole duration of the Campaign. The winner must claim the prize during the assigned redemption period.
- ABA employees are not eligible to join the Promotion.
- The redemption of the prizes can be made at the nearest ABA bank branch.
- ABA is not the supplier or producer of the prizes. The prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier.
- ABA reserves the right at its discretion to terminate this Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- ABA’s decision on all matters and issues related to this Promotion will be final and binding on all the cardholders.
Shop online at a participating Verified by Visa Merchants. Verified by Visa protects your card against unauthorized use and gives you peace of mind when shopping online.
How Verified by Visa® Works
Verified by Visa is a unique service that helps protect Visa card numbers against unauthorized use by asking for additional verification when an online transaction is initiated.
- Visa takes extensive precautions to secure your personal and financial information, and it is only used for the purposes of providing this service. Personal and credit card information is transmitted using high level encryption, and is stored on a secure server behind a firewall to protect against unauthorized access.
- When you pay with your Visa card, the Verified by Visa service is automatically extended to you at participating online stores.
- After you enter your card number and submit your order a processing window will appear. Based on several factors about that transaction you may or may not be asked to verify additional information to complete the transaction.
Even if you’re shopping on a website that isn’t offering Verified by Visa, there are some simple safeguards.
- Shop with retailers you know or research them first to ensure they are reputable and reliable.
- Keep a record of your online transactions, and keep purchase confirmation emails.
- Check the website’s delivery and return policies to ensure unsatisfactory items can be replaced or refunded.
- Look for key or lock at the bottom of your browser window and check the website address, which should begin https:// rather than .
- Make sure your browser and your computer's operating system software are up to date.