ABA in partnership with Moneygram introduced its first global marketing campaign specifically designed to reach the more than 90 million Filipinos living around the world – “Moneygrado sa MoneyGram” – or “Money For Sure.”
- Deposits within minutes* to BDO accounts (24/7, 365 days a year)
- Deposits same day* to all banks (if sent out during business days, Monday-Friday before 11 am Manila time) or next business day
- This MoneyGram service covers 46 banks in the Philippines.
Standard Money Transfer Send Limits
- Send up to USD 8,000 or local equivalent in a rolling 30 days per customer
- Limits will be controlled by the MoneyGram system
- Locked-in Philipine Peso (PHP) exchange rates
- Send to Philipine Peso accounts only
- No fees charged by receiving banks
- Send to self - many overseas workers send money to their own account for savings and investment
Promotion Fees for Transfer to Bank Accounts in The Philippines
Send directly to any of our 46 participating banks in The Philippines.
|Send Amount (USD)||Fee (USD)*|
|0.01 - 1000.00||3.90|
|1000.01 - 2,500.00||6.00|
|2,500.01 - 5,000.00||11.00|
|5,000.01 - 7,500.00||15.00|
|7,500.01 - 8,000.00||20.00|
*This special fee is only available from 08 January 2018 - 31 December 2018. We reserve right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Regular Fees for Transfer in Cash
Below are the fees for cash deposit (instant cash) from Cambodia to The Philippines.
|Send Amount (USD)||Fee (USD)|
|0.01 - 500.00||8.99|
|500.01 - 1,000.00||18.00|
|1,000.01 - 1,500.00||27.00|
|1,500.01 - 2,000.00||36.00|
|2,000.01 - 5,000.00||70.00|
|5,000.01 - 7,500.00||140.00|
|7,500.01 - 8,000.00||200.00|
For first time sender, here's how
- Visit the nearest ABA Branch Location in your area.
- Complete the send form choosing receive option "Account Deposit". Be sure to provide your receiver information including: Account Name, Bank Name and Account Number.
- Our teller enters the information into the system and a Receiver Registration Number (RRN) is generated. Keep this number for future transactions.
- Give the amount you’re sending plus the sending fee to our teller and you will get a receipt as proof of your transaction.
- Tell your receiver to check their bank account for money the next business day.** Transfers to Banco de Oro Unibank (BDO) will be there within 1 business day, while transfers to other banks could take 1-3 business days.**
Subsequent send to the same receiver
- Complete the send form choosing the receive option “Account Deposit.” Specify the Receiver Registration Number (RRN).
- Give the teller the form and the amount you’re sending plus the sending fee. Be sure to save your receipt.
- The money will be deposited into the receiver’s bank account.
|Allied Bank||HSBC Savings|
|Amanah Islamic Bank||International Exchange Bank|
|ABN Amro Bank||Land Bank of the Philippines|
|Allied Savings Bank||Luzon Development Bank|
|AMA Bank||Malayan Bank|
|Asia United Bank||Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (MetroBank)|
|Banco de Oro (BDO)||One Network Bank|
|Bangkok Bank||Pen Bank|
|Bank of Commerce||Philippine Bank of Communications - PBCOM|
|Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)||Philippine Savings Bank|
|Bank of Tokyo||Philippine Trust Bank|
|Bank One Savings and Trust Corp||Philippine Veterans Bank|
|BPI Family Savings Bank||Philippines Business Bank|
|China Bank||Philippines National Bank (PNB)|
|China Bank Savings||Planters Bank|
|China Trust Bank||Postal Bank|
|Citibank Savings||RCBC - Rizal Commercial Banking Corp|
|City Estate Savings Bank||RCBC Savings Bank|
|City Savings Bank||Robinson Savings Bank|
|Deutsche Bank||Security Bank Corporation|
|Development Bank of the Philippines - DBP||Security Bank Savings|
|East West Bank - EWB||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||Sterling Bank|
|Far Eastern Bank||Summit Bank|
|Filipino Savers Bank (A Rural Bank)||UCPB - United Coconut Planters Bank|
|First Allied Bank||UCPB Savings Bank|
|First Consolidated Bank||Union Bank of the Philippines|
|First Macro Bank||United Overseas Bank|
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.