We cooperated with International Money Express (IME) Remit to deliver the safe and prompt way of transferring your funds at the lowest possible cost. With IME Remittances available at any ABA bank branch, money is transferred almost immediately, cash payout is ready for collection on real time and there is no charge at the receiving end.
IME has established an extensive international network of associates, affiliates and correspondent banks with more than 100,000 paying outlets throughout the world including UK, USA, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, China, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, UAE and Vietnam.
Why IME Remit?
IME provides facilities to send and receive money internationally through its network of agents and correspondents worldwide through:
- hassle-free and simple approach in sending and receiving money;
- state-of-the-art IME-Remit software making it fast, reliable and secure way of remitting money;
- well-trained and customer-oriented service staff, always ready to listen and assist customers.
To send the funds via IME Remit, please follow the instruction below:
- Go to the nearest ABA Branch location in your area
- Bring your passport or national ID (for locals)
- Complete the IME Remit Form and hand in to our tellers with the money you want to send along with the transfer fee*
- Get a unique eleven digit IME Control Number (ICN). Send this number to the receiver so that s/he can use this number to collect payment from any of IME agents in his/her country
- You can also check the status of your money transfer through: http://www.imeremit.com/tracktransfer.php
To receive the funds via IME Remit, please follow the instruction below:
- Go to the nearest ABA Branch location in your area or you can also check the status of your money transfer through: www.imeremit.com/tracktransfer.php
- Make sure you have a valid identification document like passport or national ID (for locals) and the unique eleven digit IME Control Number (ICN) provided by the sender.
- Complete the IME Remit Form and hand in to our tellers
- Your remittance amount will be provided to you once the given details are verified.
The transfer fees for sending funds from Cambodia are as the following:
|Receiving Country||Amount (USD), per month||Transfer fee (USD)|
|China||0.01 - 3,000.00||15.00|
|Other countries||0.01 - 500.00||8.00|
|500.01 - 1,000.00||17.00|
|1,000.01 - 1,500.00||25.00|
|1,500.01 - 3,000.00||30.00|
*USD 3,000 is the maximum amount limit per customer per month.
|Country||Mode of service||Mode of payment|
|Australia||Send/Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Bahrain||Send||Cash Payment/ Account Deposit|
|Bangladesh||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Bhutan||Receive||Cash Payment/ Account Deposit|
|Cambodia||Send/Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|China||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Egypt||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Hong Kong||Send/Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|India||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Indonesia||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Malaysia||Send/Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Myanmar||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Nepal||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Pakistan||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Philippines||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Saudi Arabia||Send||Cash Payment|
|Singapore||Send/Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Sri Lanka||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|Thailand||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit|
|United Arab Emirates||Send/Receive||Cash Payment*|
|United Kingdom||Send/Receive||Cash Payment*|
|Vietnam||Receive||Cash Payment/Account Deposit/Door to Door|